why Toluna?? why??

theskyhunter

I just did a survey 10,000 points in 60min (exhausted)... 60,000p = $20 => 10,000p = $3.33 =>... $3.33/60min => THE FREAK :evil:

figured out that I'm totally a dumper =.="

i don't think any Toluna survey pays as much as other panels.. it's why i dumped them long ago

I hold out for the multi-day studies. I did an easy diary one for about 50k points total. I don't do any surveys for them below 20k. The truth is, I don't mind spending 10 minutes a day with studies to get about $15. (Especially when you think how many questions I need to answer to get $5 from Tellwut!)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• footfree

• 1957horses

• idylatoo

• peach6

Trying to reach cashout and the frustration begins... Definitely completed a 2000 point survey and instead of 2000 points received a useless sweep. Just received an email for 28000 points for a month diary which will bring me over the top but I am hesitant because what is the guarantee that I will receive the points? They probably cannot downgrade a month survey to a sweep but they can reward less points or have a glitch somewhere so survey cannot be completed. I don't trust them.

Trying to reach cashout and the frustration begins... Definitely completed a 2000 point survey and instead of 2000 points received a useless sweep. Just received an email for 28000 points for a month diary which will bring me over the top but I am hesitant because what is the guarantee that I will receive the points? They probably cannot downgrade a month survey to a sweep but they can reward less points or have a glitch somewhere so survey cannot be completed. I don't trust them.

Sometimes they give you a sweepstakes as a placeholder until the survey closes. I had that happen to me and I contacted them and they said I'd receive the points once the survey closed and I did.

• 2 years later...

I tried a giftie my first week.

I won free gas card!!! Ir became real!

Also I won a coash bag from them. I was skeptical.

Alas, the Coach tote came today!!!

Its real! they can turn real and not stay virtual! I am so excited!

I tried a giftie my first week.

I won free gas card!!! Ir became real!

Also I won a coash bag from them. I was skeptical.

Alas, the Coach tote came today!!!

Its real! they can turn real and not stay virtual! I am so excited!

Well good for you................ :D