why Toluna?? why??

theskyhunter

Where have their sponsored polls gone? I would add sponsored polls points but now where are they?

they are still there, they are just harder to find.you have to click this, you have to click that, then you got to click that again. really bothersome. click the reccommended link. thats where i find most of them. good luck, you're gonna need it! :(

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• footfree

• 1957horses

• idylatoo

• peach6

Toluna has tried to Facebook itself. a very poor attempt I might say. It has become almost cartoonlike and the shifty gifties are more for kids than mature adults. The whole direction of the site has now changed and it isn't as secure now as privacy has been breached and now that clones have managed to cop hold of people's real names, there won't be any stopping the trollers.

I have seen today 5 Surveys for sweepstakes entries. This was their idea: Change the website and show to the people the list of winners, people see that it's true that people win, so more people would do sweepstakes entries expecting to win, they would do 30 minutes surveys for a sweepstakes entry, then we can send more sweepstakes entries instead of low pay 40 cents. Yesterday they had the list of winners, today there are a lot of surveys for sweepstakes entries. Great, let's see what more they can do to avoid paying cents for surveys.

I have seen today 5 surveys for sweepstakes entries. This was their idea: Change the website and show to the people the list of winners, people see that it's true that people win, so more people would do sweepstakes entries expecting to win, they would do 30 minutes surveys for a sweepstakes entry, then we can send more sweepstakes entries instead of low pay 40 cents. Yesterday they had the list of winners, today there are a lot of surveys for sweepstakes entries. Great, let's see what more they can do to avoid paying cents for surveys.

You have to wonder how long some people stick around and do those till they get tired of doing 30 minute surveys with no return?I bet if you posted that it's all a ruse on their Facebook account they would take down your post.It would be great to get the message out there to all potential survey takers!

I have seen today 5 surveys for sweepstakes entries. This was their idea: Change the website and show to the people the list of winners, people see that it's true that people win, so more people would do sweepstakes entries expecting to win, they would do 30 minutes surveys for a sweepstakes entry, then we can send more sweepstakes entries instead of low pay 40 cents. Yesterday they had the list of winners, today there are a lot of surveys for sweepstakes entries. Great, let's see what more they can do to avoid paying cents for surveys.

You have to wonder how long some people stick around and do those till they get tired of doing 30 minute surveys with no return?I bet if you posted that it's all a ruse on their Facebook account they would take down your post.It would be great to get the message out there to all potential survey takers!

i hear ya!!! tell it like it is.

• 4 months later...

Have you noticed very few sponsored polls? I previously used sponsored polls to reach payout. Did about 2000 points a week, cashed out in approx 7 months. Gave up on surveys, mostly disqualified, glitches. Now sponsored polls about 100 points a week, no way to reach cashout as points are deleted after 1 year. If they don't pick up I will unsubscribe.

Have you noticed very few sponsored polls? I previously used sponsored polls to reach payout. Did about 2000 points a week, cashed out in approx 7 months. Gave up on surveys, mostly disqualified, glitches. Now sponsored polls about 100 points a week, no way to reach cashout as points are deleted after 1 year. If they don't pick up I will unsubscribe.

i have been wondering the same thing myself. used to do several a day, now i cant see hardly any now. bummer!

i have been wondering the same thing myself. used to do several a day, now i cant see hardly any now. bummer!

I have a feeling they stopped putting in the ones that led to surveys and just send them out like regular surveys instead.

This is why I got rid of Toluna over a year ago, they were bad back then with a 60,000 cash out for $20. Not crediting surveys and only getting a few hundred points for a survey. I suggest Cash out and dump them, they are only going to get worse!

• 3 weeks later...

Most of my points about 2000 a week accumulated with sponsored polls but now very few polls I have always avoided Toluna surveys because they are frustrating. I am at 45,000 points will have to struggle with surveys to reach 60,000 points before the year is up and points start being deducted, and then goodbye Toluna. :evil:

Most of my points about 2000 a week accumulated with sponsored polls but now very few polls I have always avoided Toluna surveys because they are frustrating. I am at 45,000 points will have to struggle with surveys to reach 60,000 points before the year is up and points start being deducted, and then goodbye Toluna. :evil:

Been there.................done that................ :roll:

I just did a survey 10,000 points in 60min (exhausted)... 60,000p = $20 => 10,000p = $3.33 =>... $3.33/60min => THE FREAK :evil:

figured out that I'm totally a dumper =.="

i don't think any Toluna survey pays as much as other panels.. it's why i dumped them long ago