Get paid through TT, dont worry about Toluna,Ipos, etc

Jen_thehelper

Hey, if you know a little something about surveys..you know about Ipos, Global Test Market etc.

The truth is, and I'm no expert I just speak from experience, that all of em have flaws especially with paying up. But I responded to a referral for some site called treasure trooper, and found out that its guaranteed you will get paid for completing easy offers and surveys. What the site does is it uses GlobaltestMarket surveys, iPos, and other survey companies, but those comapanies don't pay you, treasure trooper does. SO you don't have to worry about getting paid. They send out real checks in the mail, offer instant payment and also paypal. Use the link below, if you can't see the banner...use the link, you'll get a some extra bucks as a new user (its some promotion they do every once and a while):

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/

[edited by admin - referral links removed]

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• idylatoo

• footfree

• Jen_thehelper

• greeneyeddevils

Thank You and i see you joined Survey Police to only talk about treasure trooper. You posted twice and both are recommendations to treasure trooper.

Personal opinion : I was part of Inbox Dollars an year back this one is very close to what they do.

I used one of my personal id to register and the site asks to fill out some forms or register for sample offers for 25 cents.

Then within a month i could see my email junked/spammed big time and its not the website Inbox Dollars problem, but my fault to fill out those sample forms/ sample products etc. I stopped using that email anymore.

Filling out forms for 25 cents is as good putting your personal details for sale at 25 cents.

One lesson i learnt over the years is to be very picky on what you chose to join and do it only after thoroughly reading reviews.

I registered close to 10-12 survey panels when i started, it took only a month to realize its waste of time and unsubscribed from all but 3.

Those 3 are still the ones i register to even though they run hot or cold on surveys during some period.

First off, I posted twice? I didn't even know that.

Yes, I only want to talk about TT cuz its the only one thats worked for me. I've tried Ipos, my survey, globaltest market, and many others. You have no idea.

My point is- TT offers surveys from different sites like these and you don't have to worry about not getting paid, because thats all taken care of by TT. You take a Global Test Market survey through their site, you get instant credit and a dollar or whatever is instantly added to your balance. Then you get your check/paypal credit WHENEVER you want. Simple and straightforward. One flaw I admit are those lousy offers where you download a game or something, and you get cookie trackers. Not harmful but annoying, so you should clear cookies often and have some antivirus..AVGS awesome if you need one-the free one is good as any.

Of course I'm biased...because it works better than years of futile searching and using different survey sites. No survey site even provides decent proof that they do pay, and their customer service rarely responds. TT has moderators 24/7 and you get a response within a day.

That's all I gotta say..oh yea and the surveys dont ask for personal info...

[edited by admin - referral links removed]

@sgontu - I joined treasure trooper, and I have used Inbox Dollars in the past. They are NOT the same at ALL. It is so difficult to get paid on Inbox Dollars.

As for the personal data- I have not had a problem with that on TT. Sure I receive a boat load of spam mail..1000s actually. But no problem at all. You know why- its because I have a separate email id for offers and surveys (the moderators don't care if you do that). I've already made around 8 bucks today, spent only a while. Although most of it is from the initial promotion, I have seen the earnings of different members in the chat room (neat little feature they have) and also talked to many. And its true, it is easy and reliable to make money on this site. And they did add the instant payment feature recently.

Its is NOT like selling your personal info for 25 cents...that VERY misleading. Hell I made 50 cents for something as dumb as liking a page on FaceBook and Twitter. You just have to be smart and avoid the crap offers.

Thanks for the referral Jen. :D

No problem Jen.

I would completely agree with you - completing offers is nothing like selling your personal info for 25 cents- now that's absurdity. But that doesn't mean that's impossible though- just be smart and don't give out your social sec. number or anything. Even those are asked by standard websites- not for surveys- but to be safe I never have. My freinds have made hundreds of dollars, even by using credit card info for offers that give you a free trial for a month--they just cancelled after a month and thats perfectly okay. I'm just to sissy to give out my credit card info to even trusted sites like for magazine subscriptions or something. But look, I've made good money without that. Its like putting a few bucks in a jar everyday for the rest of your life. And I make more than just a few dollars a day just fooling around at the office when I'm free, and no ones looking lol. I even did give out my real address out for a few offers(not surveys), and I just got a few sample items like soap, and a foam mattress sample. It's actually kind of exciting to see what you'll get, haha..some is kind of useful.

Just read the terms and conditions over at this site.Sounds like SURVEY HEAD set up but instead of paying you $5 to join they pay you $1.All their conditions on the terms are there to protect them and potentially screw you.Always read the terms and conditions of any site before joining.I copied part of the terms and here is what it said

TT reserves the right to change, suspend, or shut down the Service with or without notice, at any time, for any reason, and without any liability to TT. Decisions made by TT regarding the Service, you, any user or user's account, and any other matter related to the Service shall be final. You acknowledge that TT will not entertain an appeal for any decision.

Ain't no way in hell I'm joining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You talk about similarity, I have a better one for you to look at.

The surveyhead website is so close to the features of JD Power panel, its only matter of minutes you realize they both are the same and are powered by USamp.

The design is 90% copied with the features like dashboard, 5$ joining bonus, 25$ cashout, Similar everyday survey which takes you to opinionshere and does nothing but discard, The rewards options are like copy pasted from the site, Same customer service representatives etc.

I only see a change in color and header fo the screen different .nothing else hehehe LOL

Just read the terms and conditions over at this site.Sounds like SURVEY HEAD set up but instead of paying you $5 to join they pay you $1.All their conditions on the terms are there to protect them and potentially screw you.Always read the terms and conditions of any site before joining.I copied part of the terms and here is what it said

TT reserves the right to change, suspend, or shut down the Service with or without notice, at any time, for any reason, and without any liability to TT. Decisions made by TT regarding the Service, you, any user or user's account, and any other matter related to the Service shall be final. You acknowledge that TT will not entertain an appeal for any decision.

Ain't no way in hell I'm joining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree with you 100% ..Plus who the hell wants 1000's of spam emails...what's that bonavia smoking ?

Damn, I come back after a day and there's outrage from the public and they remove my link..

Haha, good run..at least I got three referrals ...was not expecting it, now I get 20 % of what they make. I don't care if you join now...I got mine suckas..I've done this on say many fckin sites, got atleast one referral from em'. Money's just gonna come to me. I made 30 bucks from referrals so far..now I'll make a whole more, hopin they stay on.

But for all you critiques, thanks for pointing out the terms..I didn't know they could shut the site down when ever they feel like it. NOw I'll just cash out at 30 bucks instead of 70 or something. Although I'm still with TT 100 percent cuz I know they pay up , and I don't do much..and now I'll do less lol

I do have a question..what kinda survey sites are you guys using and how much have you made so far? You seem to just be bitchin about how shitty some sites are. Me and my friends made a total of 1500 not counting the gift cards. What sites are you guys using that aren't "scams" ..please do let me in on em' , I'd be more than happy to hear your suggestions. : )

oh ps to the guy who replied above me... I think bonavia's point was it doesn't matter how much spam you get, he/she just never really uses that account so who the fck cares.

The admin will probably be pissed and delete my post after this for the swears and sh*t...fine with me, peace out suckkkas :twisted: (finally got to use the devil emoticon lol).

I would like to tell people" I told you so" this is why I tell you to all be skeptical of any ones postings on here.Even if you think they are upfront and honest you really never know who is on the other side of the computer typing in info for you to take in.Be cynical ask questions,look at peoples postings and read between the lines.

i knew she was full of Sh*t the moment i read her post.. i didn't even read it all.

honestly though if i was one of the ones who clicked her referral link i'd contact the website and show them her post here so they can see how she's scamming their member base by providing sh*t information about their company.. might just do it anyhow.. won't be getting any referrals with a suspended account i presume... and she's not so anonymous as she believes.. i'm sure the moderator here who has access to her I.P. address can share that with the company as well.. it's what they look at before they even search a member name.. it's more accurate and will take seconds to find her real name there.

But for all you critiques, thanks for pointing out the terms..I didn't know they could shut the site down when ever they feel like it. NOw I'll just cash out at 30 bucks instead of 70 or something. Although I'm still with TT 100 percent cuz I know they pay up , and I don't do much..and now I'll do less lol

I'd just like to point out that this is the case for just about every single site out there. Any site that you either earn or pay money to for a service (such as online games, etc.) usually have it in their Terms of Service that they can literally disappear the next day with your money and are under no obligation to return it. This is why EVERYONE should be careful in how they handle cashing out on a Survey Site or a Get Paid To Site AND be careful of what subscriptions they pay for online. Do your research so you can be fairly confident that you are investing your time in a site that WILL NOT disappear.

Also, we all SHOULD know that if a site has your money it's earning THEM money, not you. If you want your money to earn YOU money, get a savings account and transfer your survey/gpt money into that. Don't leave it with the survey companies or PayPal.

Finally, there is no way a company is going to ban her for advertising for them. No way at all. Regardless of her behavior, unless it says in their Terms of Service that users are NOT to advertise on forums AND they actually enforce that rule, it would be a waste of time. IP Addresses are dynamic, so using such information could easily result in innocent members being banned as well.

Finally, there is no way a company is going to ban her for advertising for them. No way at all. Regardless of her behavior, unless it says in their Terms of Service that users are NOT to advertise on forums AND they actually enforce that rule, it would be a waste of time. IP Addresses are dynamic, so using such information could easily result in innocent members being banned as well.

well surveyhead thinks enough of this site here to ask people in their emails to come here and rate them if they had a positive experience.. so if nothing else, this company she's whoring herself out for is being revealed for its practices, which aren't honest at all.

well surveyhead thinks enough of this site here to ask people in their emails to come here and rate them if they had a positive experience.. so if nothing else, this company she's whoring herself out for is being revealed for its practices, which aren't honest at all.

I really don't understand what you're trying to say. :?

The whole purpose of this site and forum is to aid people in making smart decisions about which sites they should sign up for and which sites they should avoid. Jen posting here about treasure trooper has put another site back on people's radars that has few reviews on the site and those that are there are mixed. Regardless of her behavior, if people end up trying it or submitting reviews of their experiences with the site then something positive has come out of all of this.

I would also like to ask for suggestions on how we should handle new members. I frequently see people getting attacked (whether justified or not) because their first post is usually a positive review for a site. I am not trying to single anyone out for any of this. I am simply trying to come up with a better solution. :) Should we direct new members to introduce themselves in a separate forum? I think that if we had some sort of neutral ground for new people to start off on or perhaps a stickied thread for new members that would help ALL of us sift out the legitimate posters from those who just want referrals and do not wish to really contribute to the forum. I will make a thread for suggestions in the suggestions forum and I implore you to post your suggestions there. :) Thank you!

A link to that thread is here: http://forum.surveypolice.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2603&start=0&sid=3c78fdd3a75bbb12d48efdc96a23f41c