Get paid through TT, dont worry about Toluna,Ipos, etc

Jen_thehelper

This is just a suggestion but maybe it would be a little easier if there were 2 or3 moderators.

there would always be someone to pick up the slack and it wouldn't just fall on one person.

I think it would be awesome. :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• idylatoo

• footfree

• Jen_thehelper

• greeneyeddevils

I'll stand by what I said...I'll say it again...who in their right mind wants 1000's of spam emails regardless what account they're in...As for this Bonavia100...they make 1 post & you never ever see them again...I hate posters like that...plus I'm seeing a clown that has been banned on here before back again using another name once again(someone that's always looking for Amazon Gift Certs)......I see time & again you get the 1 new person that just comes on to promote a survey company that's crap..they want the referral & then you never see them again..You get the regulars that post on here....footfree...gene...peach...not a sucker..avemaria...1957horses..fiestyvermin & so on that I respect since they always offer up good forum posts or add to the conversations..sorry If I've forgotten anyone...If I've pissed anyone off with my language I'm sorry...but I thought this was a free speech forum...

I'll stand by what I said...I'll say it again...who in their right mind wants 1000's of spam emails regardless what account they're in...As for this Bonavia100...they make 1 post & you never ever see them again...I hate posters like that...plus I'm seeing a clown that has been banned on here before back again using another name once again(someone that's always looking for Amazon Gift Certs)......I see time & again you get the 1 new person that just comes on to promote a survey company that's crap..they want the referral & then you never see them again..You get the regulars that post on here....footfree...gene...peach...not a sucker..avemaria...1957horses..fiestyvermin & so on that I respect since they always offer up good forum posts or add to the conversations..sorry If I've forgotten anyone...If I've pissed anyone off with my language I'm sorry...but I thought this was a free speech forum...

In regards to my link below..I think Idylatoo is a monitor...can you look into this person that has posted this pervious post...was banned...& I do believe has resurfaced as this person...TheDominator25....I could be wrong but if you look at it it seems really fishy to me....This person is always looking for Amazon Gift Certs....seems like the same person to me

http://forum.surveypolice.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1214&sid=161c264e716a928b760548a52bd20a67

Here's the most recent posting below...

http://forum.surveypolice.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2605&sid=161c264e716a928b760548a52bd20a67

Thank you for letting me know, but please pm issues like this in the future. I don't have the ability to ban anyone but I'll look into it. :)

In regards to my link below..I think Idylatoo is a monitor...can you look into this person that has posted this pervious post...was banned...& I do believe has resurfaced as this person...TheDominator25....I could be wrong but if you look at it it seems really fishy to me....This person is always looking for Amazon Gift Certs....seems like the same person to me

http://forum.surveypolice.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1214&sid=41dab1d4a9ae74da4aa22e83daba6672

Here's the most recent posting below...

http://forum.surveypolice.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2605&sid=41dab1d4a9ae74da4aa22e83daba6672

Thank you for letting me know, but please pm issues like this in the future. I don't have the ability to ban anyone but I'll look into it. :)

Cool...I'll just remove the links

Did anyone else think that Jen and Bonavia were the same person? Bonavia said "thanks for the referral" and Jen said "No problem Jen".

I did -thanks for pointing it out.

First, I've been on this site long enough to know that anyone posting a referral link, is usually just here to get referrals. They don't genuinely want to be a member of the site. If they did they would have read the terms and found out that the site doesn't allow you to post referral links.

Second, I never sign up under anyone else. Why should I earn money for some other person? If there is a site that I'm interested in, I open a new window and plug in just the address of the site. If I'm going to join a site, I want to earn my own money for doing my own work, I don't want to spam all my friends to get a few referrals and earn myself some extra money, and I feel that way because I wouldn't want my friends spamming me and asking me to join a site repeatedly. That really just shows what type of person the original poster is. He or she just sounds very selfish. The original poster doesn't care about becoming a member here, doesn't care about any of the other posters here and just cares about lining his/her pockets with more money. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't need or want members like that on here.

Third, the point of the board is to post your experiences. If you don't want feedback and comments from other posters, then don't post. If you are posting, you are opening yourself up to the comments of others. They aren't always going to be positive comments. I believe that the new posters really should stick to just posting on other posts when they first get here. That is a good way to get your name out there so that you aren't accused of being a poster who isn't legitimate. And as far as the swearing goes, where do you not hear swear words? If the whole sentence was nothing but swear words, then I could understand being offended. But saying there's no way in hell you would join a site like that is a valid statement. I would say something like that if I felt strongly about something. I think everyone is getting off track and ignoring the real issue, which is that the original post is a fraud. It isn't a valid post to begin with. It's a fraudulent post stuck here just to get the original poster referral links. Those that signed up through the link, should unsubscribe and start a new account if you want to join. I, for one, wouldn't want to help the nasty, original poster make a dime. And I can think of lots of swear words that I could use to describe the original poster, starting with the first letter of the alphabet and working my way down, but I don't want to offend anyone so I'll just leave it to the imagination :lol:

You really did this post justice.Very clear and level headed.

I like your idea of newbies contributing to post first to get their selves accustomed and its also good way for them to introduce themselves to the group.Myself when I first join a board group I don't always read the rules and regulations so having a place on this site saying' Welcome newcomers , please introduce yourself "might be a good place to start also.That way people here can help them if need be.