Opinion Outpost

Nancy2

I have been a member of Opinion Outpost for over five years now. They have never disappointed me. Survey taking is easy and consistent. Payouts are timely with a variety of ways to cash out.

I have been a member of other survey sites but this one is by far the best. You are able to cash out very quickly since the minimum required to cash out is 100 points equaling $10.00. Of course, you can make as much as you desire each time and cash out whenever you want to.

The surveys are fun and they pay you well for each survey. Often there will be products to try at home in addition to receiving the points.

I highly recommend Opinion Outpost for all of you that enjoy taking surveys and want a steady stream of supplemental income. It's great!

I like OO but since they dropped the amount they pay on surveys I have been frustrated. The magazine surveys started, if I remember right, at 18 points and now they are 10, some of the other ones are even worse, everyone is frustrated with. OO is good about answering emails but while they seem to have a lot more surveys on the site the surveys close so quick that you have to stay on top of it.

I like OO but since they dropped the amount they pay on surveys I have been frustrated. The magazine surveys started, if I remember right, at 18 points and now they are 10, some of the other ones are even worse, everyone is frustrated with. OO is good about answering emails but while they seem to have a lot more surveys on the site the surveys close so quick that you have to stay on top of it.

There are times I also get frustrated with OO but other times I can really do well with them you are right that you have to stay on top of it all the time you need to click on the site a lot to check for surveys.

Once again, I love OO. I logged on this afternoon to find I had been granted 100 points for no reason. I went to my Survey History and apparently took some survey at some point worth having 100pts credited to my account today (I hadn't even taken any today). It was dated 5/8/12. I know they owed me some points after the surveys were "evaluated", but nothing to that amount. I'm not going to question :wink:

I average around $10-$15/week from them without taking every available survey and there are always a lot waiting on me. They almost seem to pay instantly. Definitely my best site.

I believe you were part of the SODA app survey which they said had technical issues and was closed.

When i insisted i completed the whole program and you cannot tell me its closed due to technical issues, they agreed after discussing with the project's manager.

Check the survey code. I got the credit today for that survey for 100 points.

Nobody spends free money especially not the survey sites.

People are fighting to get their own earned money from survey sites and you are expecting free money:):)

Ahh, that survey, I remember. I didn't get credited for it either.

That's what the 100 points were for on my account as well. I was thinking it might have been a glitch or something. At least I was finally rewarded.

I have been with OO ABOUT 4 years. I have never had a problem with them. I receive plenty of surveys daily, and love the low $10 cash out via PayPal which is instant. With this site when you cash out you know when you are going to receive your request.

Yes OO gets points for quick cash out. They lose points for more dq's and crappy point system! I use to cash out quite often and now I'm luck if every two weeks I reach cash out level. I'm sure if I did the 5 min 5 points surveys I'd cash out more but sorry when you say 5 minutes and the survey says 15 forget it! I get nowhere with emailing them so I just dq out or delete the survey.

you have to check the site with them.. i rarely get email invites for good surveys there. I like that you don't have to worry about invalids on that site like with surveyhead.. so i know i can get away with completing the surveys in about a 75% time mark and still complete (you do enough surveys you pretty much know the answers to the first 20% without reading the question.. which takes your time down).

I'm maxed out with them right now though so i'm looking for a new company to fill the rest of the year..

I have seen a lot of people on here with negative views about them, but so far I've had the most pay-outs with Opinion Outpost. I can usually cashout for $10 a week and they post it to my PP immediately! Yes, sometimes it gets annoying b/c I won't have any surveys available for a day, but either way, it doesn't take long to build up points towards your payout. :)

I have seen a lot of people on here with negative views about them, but so far I've had the most pay-outs with Opinion Outpost. I can usually cashout for $10 a week and they post it to my PP immediately! Yes, sometimes it gets annoying b/c I won't have any surveys available for a day, but either way, it doesn't take long to build up points towards your payout. :)

yeah, i've never seen one for 50 cents for 40 minutes honestly.. it's irritating always seeing the $1.50 payout when i know they used to be higher.. but you can shave a few minutes off each one and still get through.. but it's better than others like QuickRewards that pay 80 cents to go through the survey router with the same surveys.

• 5 months later...
:x Was one of my best but, lately frustrating. Now, most of the surveys I receive are for 5 points (50 cents) and am not even receiving the paltry 50 cents because after investing much time in prelims that are actually surveys in disguise I am disqualified. In fact, I just attempted a survey time estimated 8 min, took me at least 10 min and then I was disqualified. OO is becoming OTX. Too much info gathering by the survey co. with zero for me. I am getting disgusted with this one and may unsubscribe.

:x Was one of my best but, lately frustrating. Now, most of the surveys I receive are for 5 points (50 cents) and am not even receiving the paltry 50 cents because after investing much time in prelims that are actually surveys in disguise I am disqualified. In fact, I just attempted a survey time estimated 8 min, took me at least 10 min and then I was disqualified. OO is becoming OTX. Too much info gathering by the survey co. with zero for me. I am getting disgusted with this one and may unsubscribe.

just a tip for you: don't do survey which is low payment like 5p/10min... and remember some redirected website like opinionshere.com, just SHUT IT DOWN.