Opinion Outpost

Nancy2

I have been a member of Opinion Outpost for over five years now. They have never disappointed me. Survey taking is easy and consistent. Payouts are timely with a variety of ways to cash out. !

I have been with them just over a year and have had little to complain about. Unlike i-say [ipsos], they make instant PayPal payments. :D

• 1 month later...

I wish I could say the same. Lately, AFTER COMPLETING an entire survey, 20 or 30 minutes to take, I was cheated out of my points with a message" QUOTA FULL". AFTER the survey results were captured. This happened to me 3 times in the last week. So I quit. :evil: They were informed many times and though some points were made up, it KEEPS happening. It may well be due to some some of their dishnest survey clients, but they should set and enforce fairness toward their customers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been a member for awhile for almost all of the panels out there. I have nothing bad to say about any of them, but I think Opinion Outpost is by far the best. The reasons I say this is that they offer quick payment and payment in an easy format with quality surveys. You can call customer service and contact someone immediately by phone, not have to wait for an email response which most of the times takes days. The number they place right in front of you on the dashboard so there is no trying to find it. This tells me they are more likely to be on the up and up. Which they have been. The customer service is great! I had a question and a rep named John was very efficient and helpful. Thank you Opinion Outpost dont change!

I have been a member for awhile for almost all of the panels out there. I have nothing bad to say about any of them, but I think opinion outpost is by far the best. The reasons I say this is that they offer quick payment and payment in an easy format with quality surveys. You can call customer service and contact someone immediately by phone, not have to wait for an email response which most of the times takes days. The number they place right in front of you on the dashboard so there is no trying to find it. This tells me they are more likely to be on the up and up. Which they have been. The customer service is great! I had a question and a rep named John was very efficient and helpful. Thank you opinion outpost dont change!

Hi tinalynn100 - I have to agree with your assessment. None of them are perfect, but OO seems to be on the up and up. They have one of the best customer service teams. Let's hope they continue to deliver. :|

• 4 months later...

I agree that they are also my favorite. I love that when I finish a survey the money goes right into my account and as soon as I hit $10, I can cash out. I get the money almost immediately into my Paypal account. Sure there are a couple of low paying surveys, but which panels consistently pay high amounts? I'd love to know. The JDPower, Ithink, Gratispoints, Ipoll family have decent paying surveys but you have to wait FOREVER to go from "pending" to "earned". Then you have to reach $50, then you have to pay 3% if you want paypal, then you have to wait another 2-4 weeks to even see the money you cashed out for.

Pinecone is great, but I only get a survey maybe once or twice a month. I can check consistently throughout the day and most of the time there is a survey for me on Opinion Outpost.