Introduce Yourself!

idylatoo

This is a thread to just post a little bit about yourself so the rest of us can get to know you!

I'm idylatoo, I'm a moderator here. I've been taking surveys on and off for quite some time now. I like to use the extra money to buy a Kindle book since I LOVE reading! Sometimes I spoil myself with a new video game, too. It's so much more affordable to indulge when you aren't buying for the latest systems. :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm ChrisM, new to this survey thing. I think I've "met" a few very helpful people already on a few different forums. Thanks again by the way. I'm not wasting as much time anymore, but I'm still not making any $$. I had to come to the realization that this isn't gonna replace my job. :|

I had a full-time job in an accountants' office, basically as an administrative assistant that worked my way up to doing a bit more. It's a small partnership based on a father and son, and they do NOT get along. The son's wife works there too and she is a horrible instigator. The fights right in the office are soooo stressful. I know that during tax season in any accountants' office can be stressful, but this is plain toxic - these people are nuts! I just HATE to be there cuz when their fights aren't going well enough they turn on the employees. This May I was told my job would be part-time instead of full-time and I'm loving that but come this winter it's gotta be full-time again and i JUST CAN'T do it. So I've been online trying to find a way out. Unfortunately/fortunately I don't have to make full-time $$ anymore (my father's passing left me enough to pay off our mortgage) but I do want some $$ of my own. Oh by my own, I mean not my husband's. Wow, is that like way too much information?? :oops:

Well all, just wanted to touch base with all these helpful people and say HeLLO - and best of luck on your ventures.

Hi ChrisM, I'm abby63. I work full time for doctors' office and I've been doing surveys for about a year in the evenings just for extra money. My two teenagers spend way too much money, so this survey business is great. I found this site to be really helpful in weeding out the profitable from the waste of time. If there's a problem you can discuss it and maybe find answers. Otherwise it's a good place to vent :lol: We help each other out and sometimes when you're feeling cranky it can make you laugh. I'm sorry about the work atmosphere, that can't be good for you!

• 1 month later...

Hello all; I'm new and happy to have found this forum. I've been doing surveys for quite some time, and have done so much weeding through different sites, it is good to find a legitimate site with other serious survey-takers.

Hello all; I'm new and happy to have found this forum. I've been doing surveys for quite some time, and have done so much weeding through different sites, it is good to find a legitimate site with other serious survey-takers.

Welcome aboard sunny55 :D

Hi there, I'm Katie. I live in Victoria Australia. I am 34, married, no children, cats.

I belong to a couple of survey sites over here. And was also a member of a few survey sites when I live in the USA, but I didn't put enough time into them and decided to quit doing them all together. We are having some financial difficulties (like many) so I am hoping the extra income from the surveys will help us out a little!

I enjoy reading, movies, and cooking.

Cheers! :)

Hi there, I'm Katie. I live in Victoria Australia. I am 34, married, no children, cats.

I belong to a couple of survey sites over here. And was also a member of a few survey sites when I live in the USA, but I didn't put enough time into them and decided to quit doing them all together. We are having some financial difficulties (like many) so I am hoping the extra income from the surveys will help us out a little!

I enjoy reading, movies, and cooking.

Cheers! :)

Hello there Katie, welcome aboard. We are glad you joind. :D

Hi there here is Andreas. I am 25 and I am from Germany. Doing paid sruveys and following studies are a part of my daily routine and hobbies.

:D Hello there to you Andie. Glade to have you here. This is a great site. Somebody always have answers (well most answeres) to help you Welcome. :D

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm lilred1452, just wanted to introduce myself, was a little skeptical at first.about surveys but I have nothing to lose,maybe a lot. to gain. Anyway just wanted to know has anyone ever heard of this website called 2easyincome.com, am interested but need feedback, please let me know,I look forward to talking with you guys and girls in the future. Thanks!

Hi I'm lilred 1452, just wanted to introduce myself, was a little skeptical at first.about surveys but I have nothing to lose,maybe a lot. to gain. Anyway just wanted to know has anyone ever heard of this website called 2easyincome.com, am interested but need feedback, please let me know,I look forward to talking with you guys and girls in the future. Thanks!

Welcome lilred 1452,

Well I looked at the site you are referring to. I'd say STAY AWAY. They want you to PAY for something that is FREE. There is a list of surveys sites here were you login at it say's Panel Directory and this is free and probably the same list you would be paying for . Take a look around. and if there is something you want to know about, I had found that at the top right hand corner that box that say's "search" and type in a survey name then click the grey box that says search. There you will see some discussions made about that survey site. We are like a growing family here and we all like to help each other. Go through a few. And if your unsure about something just type a question and I'm sure someone here will be able to help you. Now in the "rants and raves" There a a discussion on "What is your Favorite and Worst Survey sites?" This is were people tell witch are good and bad for them. Mind you however, that what might be bad for some it is great for others. I guess you'll have to try them yourself to see witch is good for you. We are so very happy to have you join us. The more the better. Only here in this family you don't have to buy Christmas presents for everyone. :lol:

Thanks 1957horses, that info was very helpful to me in making the decision of not to join that company. Also the info in the directory is just what I needed. Thanks for all your help, I am glad to be a part of this family, everyone gives their best input to see others succeed and that's a plus in my book

Thanks 1957horses, that info was very helpful to me in making the decision of not to join that company. Also the info in the directory is just what I needed. Thanks for all your help, I am glad to be a part of this family, everyone gives their best input to see others succeed and that's a plus in my book

Glad I could be a help to you. I am PM you some of the ones I do. There are many more for you to try. The best one is "tellwut" There I have made as us all have $20.00 a month. To read how to go about starting to do it look in "General Online Surveys Discussion" and go to first page to the category Tellwut and there I have explained how to go about doing this site. You do it (the first time) all and will make yourself $10.00, but like I said read the first page. :D

Welcome to the forum. Hope you will find things that are helpful to you. It's really a great resource for survey takers.

• 2 weeks later...

:x hi, my nickname(user name) is nobber. i didn't even own a computer until a few months ago. i started to take online surveys a few months ago also. the main site that i used was Inbox Dollars. i know there is a catch to almost everything in life and you have to give as well take. i hadn't recieved any e-mail from inbox for a couple of days so i thought i would go to their site to log in. i was informed that my acct. had been 'deleted' for lack of use (for 6 months). shortly befroe i had inquired about viewed surveys that dated back 3 months. when i finally got a reply it was computer generated e-mail. 2 days later $41 approved and $60

+ viewed are deleted but they were nice enough to invite me to start all over again. does anyone have any advice? thanx, nobber

• Administrator pinned this topic