Introduce Yourself!

idylatoo

:x hi, my nickname(user name) is nobber. i didn't even own a computer until a few months ago. i started to take online surveys a few months ago also. the main site that i used was inbox dollars. i know there is a catch to almost everything in life and you have to give as well take. i hadn't recieved any e-mail from inbox for a couple of days so i thought i would go to their site to log in. i was informed that my acct. had been 'deleted' for lack of use (for 6 months). shortly befroe i had inquired about viewed surveys that dated back 3 months. when i finally got a reply it was computer generated e-mail. 2 days later $41 approved and $60

+ viewed are deleted but they were nice enough to invite me to start all over again. does anyone have any advice? thanx, nobber

I'm not with inbox so I cant really give you any advice expect (maybe you need to go to the BBB).However if I were you I would post this question in the "General online survey discussions" found on this site.More people will answer your question there instead of here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I'm Peterb6001 from England. I've been doing surveys for quite a long time now to get some extra money mainly to buy presents and gifts from Amazon and the rest to save in my Paypal account.

I also write a help and tips page and the truth about online surveys on Squidoo.

It'll be nice meeting you all :)

Hello all,

I'm Peterb6001 from England. I've been doing surveys for quite a long time now to get some extra money mainly to buy presents and gifts from Amazon and the rest to save in my Paypal account.

I also write a help and tips page and the truth about online surveys on Squidoo.

Glad to have you aboard................. :D

Hello all,

Welcome to the forum. Always nice to see new people on here.

Hi, I'm new here! I'm so glad I found this site. I'm just starting out and getting organized has been a challenge. Some tips on here look really helpful. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Thanks, BeccaD

Hi, I'm new here! I'm so glad I found this site. I'm just starting out and getting organized has been a challenge. Some tips on here look really helpful. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Thanks, BeccaD

Glad your here. There is a wealth of info here about surveys, good, bad and in between............ :D

• 1 month later...

Hello I'm car9og

I enjoy taking surveys and felt compel to sign up with Survey Police.

So far, I'm very impressed with the site and all that it has to offer. Sharing ideas, information and experiences is what helps people stay on track and keep the community (forum) safe. I do hope I can be of value to the community (forum) by sharing any pertinent information that I may come across.

Looking forward to sharing and reading the many post. :)

Hello I'm car9og

I enjoy taking surveys and felt compel to sign up with Survey Police.

So far, I'm very impressed with the site and all that it has to offer. Sharing ideas, information and experiences is what helps people stay on track and keep the community (forum) safe. I do hope I can be of value to the community (forum) by sharing any pertinent information that I may come across.

Looking forward to sharing and reading the many post. :)

Welcome to SP.I am sure you will enjoy this site and it can be very helpful to you.

• 1 month later...

Hello, my names Gia P and I'm not new to the survey business but I am new to this forum or any other forum for that matter. I recently left my job because I have been so unhappy with working for someone else that it wasn't worth it to me anymore. Basically, my happiness meant more to me than my pay. Now that I'm home, I'd like to take this hobby of mine and step it up a notch. I know I'll never get rich (no dreams of grandeur) but if I could just make enough to buy what I need when I need it, that would be great. I would like to learn the In's and Out's of this business and develop a system in which I can make $1000 a month, instead of a year (like I have been). I would like to here from anyone with tips and suggestions, especially when it comes to referrals. I'm excited to be here and I'm looking forward to learning many new things. :D

Hello, my names Gia P and I'm not new to the survey business but I am new to this forum or any other forum for that matter. I recently left my job because I have been so unhappy with working for someone else that it wasn't worth it to me anymore. Basically, my happiness meant more to me than my pay. Now that I'm home, I'd like to take this hobby of mine and step it up a notch. I know I'll never get rich (no dreams of grandeur) but if I could just make enough to buy what I need when I need it, that would be great. I would like to learn the In's and Out's of this business and develop a system in which I can make $1000 a month, instead of a year (like I have been). I would like to here from anyone with tips and suggestions, especially when it comes to referrals. I'm excited to be here and I'm looking forward to learning many new things. :D

Hello and Welcome................ :D

If you find a way to make a $1,000 a month, tell me about it....................... :roll:

• 1 month later...

Good morning all. Well, I've been taking surveys since 1998, and have been a member of many a survey panel over the years. I've found some panels that I am still a member of, and I've been a member of several that are no longer on my list of site.

I will give a panel site several months, up to 18, to see how well they perform according to their site rules about surveys and redemption of rewards. My biggest pet peeve about survey sites, is when you redeem a reward and it is not delivered in a timely manner, especially online codes.

As of right now, I am a member of 13 different panels, and I have had no problems with any of them. I have weeded out the panels that take forever to deliver surveys, ones that just opt you out of a survey after the qaulification questions. Yes, there are sites out there that just want your personal info for their use. I recieve very little spam from survey sites, and the spam I do recieve is due to not reading the fine print during sigh-up of panel, ie Survey Junkie, Vindale, and BigBux. Needless to say, those sites are off my list and blocked from my email accounts.

I really enjoy taking surveys, especially after doing a survey and recieving a test product, then a month later seeing that product on a store shelf. Example, a new cereal wzs introduced before Christmas of 2012. That cereal was Krave. I recieved a big sample box to enjoy and rate. Lo and behold, I shopping with my kids one day, and my youngest brought over a box of cereal that she wanted. It was Krave. I started laughing, and she asked why. I explained to her that I was one of the people who had a hand in this product being on the shelf.

Over the years, I have recieved personal sundry items: soap, razors, colonge, toothpaste, ect.

I have recieved many food items to try, heck I just got a package yesterday with a food product packaged nicely in dry ice. Ive tried new meals that are now out on the markey.

I've recieved many clothing items to try and rate. My favorite was one year, I recieved 5 pairs of men's underwear to test out for a month.

I have recieved good quality items to try out over the past 12 years or so. And many more are to come.

Yes, it is a b$@#% at times to find a good site, let alone a great site. I have my favorites, and my hates, when it comes to survey sites. I've only had a few problems over the years when it comes to redeeming and recieving rewards, mainly sites that deal with points as an incentive. I must say, I am so glad that most sites have now gone to online redemption, either thru gift cards or PayPal. Makes it so much better for that instant gratification feeling.

Hi hippy_lettuce!

Great intro. I was wondering which sites you're with and which ones you've given the boot?

I'm not with many sites and only 3 that send surveys at least once a week. 18 months is a long time to evaluate a site. I'm not nearly as patient.

• Administrator pinned this topic