Introduce Yourself!

idylatoo

Hi Everyone

My name is PurpleLady54, and I am new to on-line surveys. I just recently started taking surveys: one company is panda research. I haven't received any money from them at all. In the beginning I was going to there site every day. Until I realized they want to pay through pay pal. And pay pal requires a bank account which I don't have due to no job at the present time. another company is cash dazzle. I haven't earned any thing from this site either. oh they want you to earn like points and then bet your points on products. I am not sure how I should be getting paid by these company's. there are a couple more, but instead of listing them any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks all

Welcome to SP PurpleLady54. 8)

Stay away from Panda. I have never really heard anything good about them and they have a lot of 'non payment' complaints at various websites.

These are my current favorites.

https://www.globaltestmarket.com <-Pays by check. 1000 points is $50

http://i-say.com <- Multiple forms of payment including a Visa Prepaid Card. No check or cash option unless you have PayPal. 1000 points would be $10

https://www.opinionoutpost.com <- NO CASH option without PayPal but if you don't mind cashing in for Amazon.com cards then it's worth it. 50 points is $5

Those should get you on the right track. I'm sure other members may have some more suggestions for you.

Everyone has different opinions on the same survey companies. Sometimes it comes down to what demographics you fall into. Other times people just truly have a horrible experience with a company and others love the same company so you never know until you try. I do know that the ones I listed so far have been good for me.

Also. If a survey company is making big claims like "make hundreds a month" or something like that then it's probably best to just walk away. The ones that actually pay don't make any claims as to how much you will make because it's different for everyone due to demographics and time spent taking surveys. Or if it just doesn't feel right then it may not be a good company.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi hippy_lettuce!

Great intro. I was wondering which sites you're with and which ones you've given the boot?

I'm not with many sites and only 3 that send surveys at least once a week. 18 months is a long time to evaluate a site. I'm not nearly as patient.

Hi there@SeriousSurveyer. I'm pretty new here (I think maybe a couple months about) and I always see you in this forum. So, I assumed you were part of many survey sites, but you say just three! :shock:

I can tell you about some good survey sites (and some not so good ones). Just tell me what things you are looking for (like paypal, amazon gift cards, etc) :D

Hi there@SeriousSurveyer. I'm pretty new here (I think maybe a couple months about) and I always see you in this forum. So, I assumed you were part of many survey sites, but you say just three! :shock:

I can tell you about some good survey sites (and some not so good ones). Just tell me what things you are looking for (like paypal, amazon gift cards, etc) :D

I'm actually a member of more than 3 sites, but only 3 that send surveys once a week or more.

I'm not looking for new sites at the moment (I wrote that some time ago), but I'll always consider any that pay cash via PayPal or visa gift card (not code) in a reasonable amount of time, so send them my way if you have any. ;)

I'm actually a member of more than 3 sites, but only 3 that send surveys once a week or more.

I'm not looking for new sites at the moment (I wrote that some time ago), but I'll always consider any that pay cash via PayPal or visa gift card (not code) in a reasonable amount of time, so send them my way if you have any. ;)

Ah, I see. Well as for Paypal, I have a couple of good ones:

- Opinionsite: Paypal (And right after a survey, you get credited! A typical survey is $1-2 bucks. I joined them about two months ago and I'm a fan of them, so far. And also they give you a few cents if you don't qualify).

- SurveyEveryone: Paypal or Amazon GC (I also joined them more recently, but my money builds up fast with them-although I have not cashed out yet :? . They have 8 survey routers but I only use 2 of them. Plus, you're credited within a day or two. This site I sign into for the available surveys).

- Pollbuzzer: Paypal (They are amazing. If you haven't joined them yet, you should! They send out emails whenever (for me, it's quit often). All you have to do, is open your email, and answer 1 simple question! If you do it before the deadline (which is usually a day or two) you receive $1 buck into your paypal account)!

-Paidviewpoint or Instantcashsweepstakes.com: Paypal (However, please contact me if you do want to join instantcashsweepstakes.com)-The money you make from them is only .10 cents a day, but it shockingly adds up overtime! :D

I'm not looking for new sites at the moment (I wrote that some time ago), but I'll always consider any that pay cash via PayPal or Visa Gift Card (not code) in a reasonable amount of time, so send them my way if you have any. ;)

- Opinionsite: Paypal (And right after a survey, you get credited! A typical survey is $1-2 bucks. I joined them about two months ago and I'm a fan of them, so far. And also they give you a few cents if you don't qualify).

- SurveyEveryone: Paypal or Amazon GC (I also joined them more recently, but my money builds up fast with them-although I have not cashed out yet :? . They have 8 survey routers but I only use 2 of them. Plus, you're credited within a day or two. This site I sign into for the available surveys).

- Pollbuzzer: Paypal (They are amazing. If you haven't joined them yet, you should! They send out emails whenever (for me, it's quit often). All you have to do, is open your email, and answer 1 simple question! If you do it before the deadline (which is usually a day or two) you receive $1 buck into your paypal account)!

-Paidviewpoint or Instantcashsweepstakes.com: Paypal (However, please contact me if you do want to join instantcashsweepstakes.com)-The money you make from them is only .10 cents a day, but it shockingly adds up overtime! :D

I tried SurveyEveryone and I didn't like their set-up. It seems whoever designed the site doesn't speak English as a first language? Or the site is based outside of the U.S. Plus they seem to pay less for the same surveys.

I'm with Pollbuzzer. I've gotten only one survey in the past ~6 months. I guess my demographic is irrelevant to them. I'm with Paidviewpoint but I don't know how much longer.

I'll look into Opinionsite...As long as they aren't associated with one of the big survey companies I may try them.

I'm not looking for new sites at the moment (I wrote that some time ago), but I'll always consider any that pay cash via PayPal or Visa Gift Card (not code) in a reasonable amount of time, so send them my way if you have any. ;)

I tried SurveyEveryone and I didn't like their set-up. It seems whoever designed the site doesn't speak English as a first language? Or the site is based outside of the U.S. Plus they seem to pay less for the same surveys.

I'm with Pollbuzzer. I've gotten only one survey in the past ~6 months. I guess my demographic is irrelevant to them. I'm with Paidviewpoint but I don't know how much longer.

I'll look into Opinionsite...As long as they aren't associated with one of the big survey companies I may try them.

Forget Opinionsite-1957horses just told me they only pay by check! Not paypal. I don't know why I was thinking paypal :roll:

HI I'm Mark Singley

I learned the ins and outs of doing focus groups for Money over the 20 years I lived in New York.

[self-promotion and website link removed by admin]

Thanks!

Mark

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I work part-time at a college and I also take surveys as a way to make a little extra money and earn gift cards. Since 2007, I've joined a number of survey sites and hope to discover through this forum which sites work and which ones are a waste of time! :lol:

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I work part-time at a college and I also take surveys as a way to make a little extra money and earn gift cards. Since 2007, I've joined a number of survey sites and hope to discover through this forum which sites work and which ones are a waste of time! :lol:

Yes welcome. There is a wealth of information here and should you ever have questions?? There is always someone here that can help you............... :D

• 1 month later...

Hello all! Have been reading your comments since October when I first started taking surveys. Very much enjoy this site and have found your comments and suggestions to be most helpful. Am a retired teacher.

Hello all! Have been reading your comments since October when I first started taking surveys. Very much enjoy this site and have found your comments and suggestions to be most helpful. Am a retired teacher.

We are glad tp have you WELCOME ABORD!!.............. :D

• 1 month later...

HI, my name is michelle. and I hope this thing really works like everyone is tell me. because I'm a single mom of to and have no job. so was hopeing to make money on here. :D:D

HI, my name is michelle. and I hope this thing really works like everyone is tell me. because I'm a single mom of to and have no job. so was hopeing to make money on here. :D:D

Welcome michelle............................ :D

Glad you founds us. You will not get rich but everyone could use extra spending money................ :)

• Administrator pinned this topic