Introduce Yourself!

idylatoo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am Benju who is full with dreams as becoming an entrepreneur. Now I am studying with the subject "Applied Nutrition & Food Technology" and start work with "Computer & Internet" based work for generate Income. Most Horrible think is, I am a Cancer Patient fighting with it! I am hopeful, everyone will pray for me!

I love any good advice from any loving individual!
Let's share everything with loving.....
:oops::?:o:D
  • Like 1

Hi, I am Benju who is full with dreams as becoming an entrepreneur. Now I am studying with the subject "Applied Nutrition & Food Technology" and start work with "Computer & Internet" based work for generate Income. Most Horrible think is, I am a Cancer Patient fighting with it! I am hopeful, everyone will pray for me!
I love any good advice from any loving individual!
Let's share everything with loving.....
:oops::?:o:D

Hey Benji,

I will pray for you AND put You on my prayer list at Church. I don't need to know who You are, for GOD knows for whom I pray......... :D

I am praying that GOD puts Your cancer in remission................ :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all. :) I'm Annette! I'm a 36 year old stay-at-home mom in Ann Arbor, Mich. I have 3 kids ages 15, 10 and 2.

I've been doing surveys and things for as long as I can remember. Heck, I've been a mypoints member for about a decade now! I took a break from surveys but I've really been into them for the past year again. It's my way of contributing to my household's income.

• Like 1

Hi all. :) I'm Annette! I'm a 36 year old stay-at-home mom in Ann Arbor, Mich. I have 3 kids ages 15, 10 and 2.

I've been doing surveys and things for as long as I can remember. Heck, I've been a MyPoints member for about a decade now! I took a break from surveys but I've really been into them for the past year again. It's my way of contributing to my household's income.

Well then WELCOME BACK..................... :D

Anything change since you were gone, please share some............... :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and good day everyone. Not really new since I`ve been lurking on these forums a good while. Finally just decide to go ahead and join hehe. Look forward to talking with you all :)

• Like 1

Hello and good day everyone. Not really new since I`ve been lurking on these forums a good while. Finally just decide to go ahead and join hehe. Look forward to talking with you all :)

Welcome to our family........................ :D

• Like 1

Welcome to our family........................ :D

welcome, i think this is the best site on the internet for signing up for online surveys. Glad you joined!

Thank you.

Hi, I just ran across this website today while trying to find a review on a survey site...looking around here, I realized this is exactly the type of place I was looking for because I'm very cautious when it comes to survey websites. Anyway, I'm an almost 29 year old (January) mother of 5 very wonderful special needs children. I recently got married and will be hopefully going back to school next month...if not next month then April :) I'm studying anthropology and archaeology.

Hi, I just ran across this website today while trying to find a review on a survey site...looking around here, I realized this is exactly the type of place I was looking for because I'm very cautious when it comes to survey websites. Anyway, I'm an almost 29 year old (January) mother of 5 very wonderful special needs children. I recently got married and will be hopefully going back to school next month...if not next month then April :) I'm studying anthropology and archaeology.

WOW You carry a heavy but loving load. Welcome, and Happy Holidays to You and Yours

• Administrator pinned this topic