Introduce Yourself!

idylatoo

Hi

I'm MJ single mom looking to make a few bucks on the web for what I normally do :)

Found this site as I have grown tired of signing up at spam/scam sites :(

Very good information to be found on this site!

Glad I found it! I hope I can contribute as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello. I'm Kel. I'm 51, still blast my rock albums (yes - ALBUMS) at near full volume, have a good sense of humor, and recovering from back surgery so I'll be out of work for a while yet. While going crazy for something to do, I stumbled upon The World Of Surveys....and quickly got hooked. Why not get paid a little for having an opinion? LOL I'm fairly new to the survey scene, at it about a month now, but I've been catching on fast. I managed to come across this site and am finding it to be very helpful. Looking forward to meeting other survey takers (although, if I ask for your gender and year you were born, at least you'll understand me! LOL). :D

Hello. I'm Kel. I'm 51, still blast my rock albums (yes - ALBUMS) at near full volume, have a good sense of humor, and recovering from back surgery so I'll be out of work for a while yet. While going crazy for something to do, I stumbled upon The World Of Surveys....and quickly got hooked. Why not get paid a little for having an opinion? LOL I'm fairly new to the survey scene, at it about a month now, but I've been catching on fast. I managed to come across this site and am finding it to be very helpful. Looking forward to meeting other survey takers (although, if I ask for your gender and year you were born, at least you'll understand me! LOL). :D

HEY KEL,

Glad you found us, a lot of help on these pages..................... :D

• 1 month later...

Hello, my name is MzLou, I'm new to all of this. It is very interesting and I have learned a great wealth of do's and don'ts, this has saved me a lot of time Thanks everyone.

I'm a Professional Bartender by trade a baker and a FLEA MARKET QUEEN ..lol looking forward to continuing to learn what to do and how to do it right. again thanks everyone

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am Ismail from Bangladesh and just joined this forum. I want to make money online through taking surveys. You members are welcome to guide me some survey that really pay to my Country Bangladesh. I searched for surveys that really pays but I didn't found any one that support Bangladesh But I found a lot of survey website that support USA, UK, Australina etc. If you are from those country and wanna know about those survey panel, please feel free to ask me. I will be happy to share with you.

• 1 month later...

Hi friends,

This is Bharat from Mumbai, India.

Am an Entrepreneur who loves to explore new horizons in various walks of life and spreading the power of positive thinking...

Glad to join this community. :)

Hi friends,

This is Bharat from Mumbai, India.

Am an Entrepreneur who loves to explore new horizons in various walks of life and spreading the power of positive thinking...

Glad to join this community. :)

Glad you found us, Welcome aboard........................................... :D

Hey hello I completely forgot to properly introduce myself I think. Well never too late right :D

My name is Mathijs. I'm dutch and I live in Finland (moved from the netherlands to finland in 2008).

I'm married and I have a great wife and son.

My hobbies are making music, listening to music (old school hip-hop) and watching old b-horror and action movies from the 80s and 90s.

Last year in 2014 I signed up to a social site called Tsu. It didn't take long before I figured that making money there is an illusion, so I gave it a rest there.

A month or 2 ago I started to ask myself if it would be somehow possible to make money online. I tried blogging with Google Adsense and found out that that's not easy at all. I also tried the alternatives for Adsense.

Tried freelance jobs like translating, but I found out that even though I could do translation jobs, I would always have to compete with professional translators, so that was quite difficult too. I tried to write reviews at sites like reviewstream.com but my reviews simply never made the cut. And now I am doing surveys. Recently I also discovered the world of microtasks and crowdsourcing, and that seems to work quite well. I also signed up to paid2youtube.com wich is nice, but on the other hand not very rewarding.

I think that thus far I can say crowdsourcing with CrowdFlower has been the most succesfull way to earn money.

As you can see, I've been really busy with doing these surveys. There is one more reason though, why I've been doing these so much lately. I'm dutch and as I live in Finland it is a great way to practise the finnish language! Sites like OpinionWorld are also active in finland, but then it's just called different (OpinionWorld = mielipidemaailma)

Anyway, I like this site already. I found lots of useful info here, and I look forward to it to post here regularly.

• 6 months later...

Hello. My name is Ann. New to survey business and looking forward to it. Was skeptical but found this through researching. I volunteer for WSC and get to travel and work along side cast members of Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, and more. I also volunteer/work with other conventions. Looking to do this for extra cash to help fund the things my son and I enjoy doing at these conventions (amazing vendors there that I like to support). Also started background acting. Hope to get to know you all. Here's to something new!!

Hello all,

So glad to join on this forum which I can found so much helpful information, Thank you my dear friend who created this forum .

I have join on paid survey more than 3 years. It do can earn money not scam. and my income from $100 (from the begining ) to more than $1800/month (now). All of us know that do survey is fun and hard work also (we should do more and more surveys and search for the skills from them, because the finial goal is earning extra money )

last time one of my students Complain that it's a hard work. I have to talk to her, Patient and learn carefully all of the skills. At this place I want to ask all of the person who do paid survey: insist on and you can get your return finally.

• 1 month later...

This is David from from united states. I am working as Market Research Analyst at stratistics Market Research consulting services. I completed my graduation at Florida university.

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone!  I am Cooneybird.  This is actually the first forum I have ever joined.  I left my job a year ago to be a stay at home mom for my 2 little boys.  I am a married 40-ish woman who has worked at least one job at a time since I was 14. I had my own home party business for over 15 years, and made good money.  I gave that up too, for several reasons, but mostly market saturation.  I started doing surveys just last month and noticed that I was wasting a lot of time, so I started deeper research into the sites I was using.  This site seemed to be the most helpful, so I joined!  Thanks for providing this service!  I don't need to make a lot of money, but I want to make the most of the time I AM using to make some extra cash.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm Paul retired living in Arizona now. I've been doing surveys about 10 years now and sometimes the surveys are harder then work was! :wink:

• Like 1

• Administrator pinned this topic