Introduce Yourself!

idylatoo

Hello! I've been back to this site countless times checking on sites before joining them. I figured it was about time I joined this one!

A little about me: I'm 28 years old. I'm about 2 years and 4 months into my marriage and am loving it so far! We have a beautiful baby boy who just turned a year old on Dec. 15th! I've been doing the online thing for the past two years. I'm a member of a lot of survey sites among other ones for a few extra bucks. Only survey takers understand how special a penny is!

When I'm not online, I'm usually sleeping. Haha. I work third shift so my free time is limited during the day. Otherwise, I like to scrapbook, be with my family, watch movies, listen to music, work on my Genealogy. You know, all the fun stuff!

Looking forward to chatting with y'all!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I'm from Miami ! I just signed up for a few sites to get paid for surveys .....and some of them don't evven bother to send the invite when u request it. And others say right away if u qualify or not, hhhhhh. How frustrating when u wanna make a few.bucks.

Hi. I'm from Miami ! I just signed up for a few sites to get paid for surveys .....and some of them don't evven bother to send the invite when u request it. And others say right away if u qualify or not, hhhhhh. How frustrating when u wanna make a few.bucks.

Welcome to the forum snowwhite!

Welcome snowwhite, and may I add that I love watching you on "Once Apon a Time"..................... :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm Arhin. I've been a survey taker with Valued Opinions for about 6 months. The mobile interface sucks, and 70% of the surveys are tedius. I made about $60 in Amazon Gift Cards, which was great. I've been doing product testing with BzzAgent and PinchMe, for about 3 months. Soooo happy with them! They send me free stuff and no spam -- I love it! I've just joined up with, like, 50 other paid survey and unpaid product testing websites. I'm starting to weed out the crappy survey sites (that's you, VIP Voice!!). Oh, and I'm joining product testing panels directly with companies that manufacture the products: like L'Oreal.

My goal is to one day find a handful of survey sites that do the following:

1.) Have an awesome mobile interface

2.) Give me plenty of surveys about stuff that's interesting (VO once gave me a Nike survey that was a joy to take!)

3.) Give me surveys that don't time out or DQ once I'm an hour into them

Hi! I'm rue. I've never had online surveys. I became interested just recently. Survey Police may be a good caution before I venture into the world of online surveys.

• 3 weeks later...

My Name is Rosemond from Nigeria and I'm currently a law graduate soon to be called to bar. I want to make some cash independent from my parents with minimum ease. I'm quite new at this old I wouldn't mind some tips and advice thanks. Glad to b part of d family.

My Name is Rosemond from Nigeria and I'm currently a law graduate soon to be called to bar. I want to make some cash independent from my parents with minimum ease. I'm quite new at this old I wouldn't mind some tips and advice thanks. Glad to b part of d family.

Welcome to Survey Police Roseykey's, Just read through the post, Rants and Raves is a good place to start. there is a wealth of information to help you along.................. :)

• 1 month later...

Hello all. I've been lurking here for about two weeks, and finally decided to create an account. I am so grateful for this website. It is enjoyable to read, and I love hearing all the tips, advice and reviews from others.

I am new to the survey world, as I just took my first online survey on June 26th. As I have a very busy lifestyle, I cannot devote as much time to surveys as I would like. And it's a bit disheartening that I seem to be disqualified from about 80% of them. I have come to realize that I enjoy- what I call- the click/earn sites, that pay you for completing offers, spinning wheels, reading emails, all in addition to completing surveys. I was a member of GTM, OO, VO, OS for about two weeks now, but tonight, I cancelled my membership in all four.

As I go to school full-time, and I work part-time, I cannot spend 30 minutes on a survey site where I am disqualified for several surveys in a row. In just two weeks- I had only earned 15 points on GTM (after trying 20 surveys), 15 points at OO, 40 points on OS and 0 points at VO. I found this to be such a nominal amount, and just not worth my time.

The sites that I am going to try to keep with are: Inbox Dollars, Inbox Pays, Send Earnings, Mintvine, mypoints, Swagbucks, Cash Crate, treasure trooper.

I have mixed feelings about all the above sites- some I love, and some have been just mediocre so far.

I would love to hear recommendations from people about other sites I can try, similar to Inbox Dollars (my favorite of the bunch). If anyone is willing to send me a pm with some info any websites he/she suggests, I'd be happy to give him/her a referral.

I will also browse through the site as I have been, as these treads contain a wealth of information. I love reading about the good/bad experiences people have with a certain site. I have also noticed that the opinions/reviews are highly subjective. For instance- Inbox Dollars doesn't seem to get a lot of love on this forum- yet it is my favorite so far! And a lot of people seem to love swag bucks, and I'm not liking it so far. I think I like sites that award by cash amounts verses points. That way I can know exactly what I am getting for my time.

My goal is to earn $100 per month with these click/earn/offer sites.

Well, that is just a little about me, and I look forward to being a participant in this forum. Thanks everyone for the information!

• Administrator pinned this topic