Welcome New Members!

idylatoo

I hope you enjoy our community and find it to be an important resource in your survey taking endeavors. Please go through the following list BEFORE posting outside of the Survey Takers Lounge.

1. Read through the rules posted here

2. Post a little bit about yourself on the Introductions thread here

3. Search before making your own thread - there is a LOT of information all over this forum and there is likely a thread already posted that is similar to what you wanted to say.

4. Have fun!! =) Join in some of the forum games in the Survey Takers Lounge!

• Like 6

• 1 year later...
I hope you enjoy our community and find it to be an important resource in your survey taking endeavors. Please go through the following list BEFORE posting outside of the Survey Takers Lounge.

3. Search before making your own thread - there is a LOT of information all over this forum and there is likely a thread already posted that is similar to what you wanted to say.

4. Have fun!! =) Join in some of the forum games in the Survey Takers Lounge!

Here i am newbie i am 34 years old Maireverett from California (United states) i really like it its beneficial for me i really it

• Like 1

4. Have fun!! =) Join in some of the forum games in the Survey Takers Lounge![/quot

Here i am newbie i am 34 years old Maireverett from California (United states) i really like it its beneficial for me i really it

Yes this site hs a wealth of information about most survey sites. Welcome............ :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I am Jane, mother of two. I recently lost my job and in search of any extra income opportunities I found paid surveys and I am grateful to SurveyPolice and the reviews everyone writes. It has been a great help in allowing me to avoid scams.

I am glad to be a part of this site.

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

I am Jane, mother of two. I recently lost my job and in search of any extra income opportunities I found paid surveys and I am grateful to SurveyPolice and the reviews everyone writes. It has been a great help in allowing me to avoid scams.

Hey Jane and WELCOME............... :D

There are plenty of poeple here to help you................... :P

• Like 1

Hi,

I am new to the forum from India name is chandhu

Hi chandhu. Welcome!

Hi Maireverett. Welcome to you too!

Hi Guys,

Hi Jane. Welcome to you as well!

I'm also here because I am suddenly in need of extra money and found this wonderful site and wonderful people. I only joined at the end of April and thanks to the rankings and feedback on some sites have actually made a few hundred dollars in Paypal and giftcards. (actually over $500 I think). So that helps ALOT when you are short on cash.

To the newcomers: please review the other sections on the forum (like general discussions and rants and raves) for insight as to where you might benefit the most. Those are the sections that really helped me. And don't be afraid to ask questions.

• 1 month later...

Well first and foremost I am glad to have found and joined this forum. I am not new to the survey world, more so just getting back into it now that I have a little more spare time. I look forward to meeting a lot of you and reading/sharing experiences on surveys and such. Thanks for having me.

Well first and foremost I am glad to have found and joined this forum. I am not new to the survey world, more so just getting back into it now that I have a little more spare time. I look forward to meeting a lot of you and reading/sharing experiences on surveys and such. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to SurveyPolice........... :D

Hello all!

I have admittedly been lurking here for a little over a month. :oops: I have read a lot of great tips and have joined several different survey sites based on my reading here. Seems like a great place to communicate with like-minded people, glad I found it!

So, for starters the site I have been the most successful with has definitely been Opinion Outpost. I have literally was able to cash out three times a week (7 days) the whole month of October! I do spend the majority of my time there and log on many times a day to get to that point, but I feel like if it's working I should just keep at it! I have also had some success with mysurvey (cashed out twice last month) and MyView (once and halfway to another) Pinecone (4 surveys last month) and of course, Tellwut.

I do work part-time and have a family to care for so I definitely have to streamline my survey taking strategies. I had joined with GTM but I have dumped them already. I got so many invites a day but in three weeks I only qualified ONE time, :shock: Forget it ! I mean even when I'm on a different site and a GTM survey comes up I ALWAYS disqualify! *whatever* :P Anyway, I am wondering If I am missing any other site I should be part of? I am considering Gratis points but wonder if it is worth my precious time, and what is the deal with the 3% cash-out charge?! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I am wondering about Hotspex and Ipanel. I joined both a month ago but have not received one survey yet. I literally check in daily and still get nothing. Is it me or is this happening for others too?

Oh, one more question :oops: I have been dabbling in Quick Rewards too. I love option to cash out at any level, but I just find this site so confusing! I'm not sure I understand what a router is? I'm a little afraid to use a router and then because of that somehow get banned from a favorite site (OO). If anyone understands how this works and has a good Quick Rewards strategy I'd be really happy to hear it!

Ok *whew* that is all I have for now. Sorry for the long post! I have been holding all this in too long! :D

Welcome Survey Bez. Your experience with sites pretty much mirrors my own. I have added quite a few survey sites in the last 3 weeks to 2 months. OO is the best followed by MyView. Have not done MySurveys but did join Hotspex and have not had 1 survey in the 3 weeks since joining. A waste of time IMO. Tellwut I disliked at first but have learned to like it due to low time commitment. You might want to try i-say by Ipsos. When you do get an email there is a survey to take and you do get DQs but IMO qualify quite often. So, you do not have to go to the site unless you get a survey. As long as you do it soon after you get it. Which is what I have done. Slow going but so far profitable but nowhere as good as MyView or OO.