Welcome New Members!

idylatoo

Welcome Survey Bez! I registered with Gratis Points on Oct 13 and have already cashed out 3X, $25 each cash out on the re-loadable gas card. The 1st award was emailed the day after cashing out, but I then had to order the gas card--came in the mail the same wk. The 2nd award was emailed about a wk after ordering. Just cashed out today so hopefully I'll get the 3rd award quickly too. In addition to the $75 dollars already cashed out, I have another $62 pending. Pretty good for less than a month, especially since I have terrible demographics. Also, there was no 3% charge for the gift cards. Perhaps that is a Paypal thing.The real negative of Gratis Points is that it takes forever for surveys to move from pending to approved. And like OO, frequent check-ins are necessary to pick up the most surveys.

I tried i-say. Took me a month to make $10. Was constantly dq'ed and the surveys I got were extremely long. Dropped them.

Hotspex--never got any surveys at all. Dropped them.

Darwin's Data pays well, but they seem to have very specific needs for certain ages and categories at this time. Might be worth a try.

Welcome Survey Bez. Your experience with sites pretty much mirrors my own. I have added quite a few survey sites in the last 3 weeks to 2 months. OO is the best followed by MyView. Have not done MySurveys but did join Hotspex and have not had 1 survey in the 3 weeks since joining. A waste of time IMO. Tellwut I disliked at first but have learned to like it due to low time commitment. You might want to try I-Say by Ipsos. When you do get an email there is a survey to take and you do get DQs but IMO qualify quite often. So, you do not have to go to the site unless you get a survey. As long as you do it soon after you get it. Which is what I have done. Slow going but so far profitable but nowhere as good as MyView or OO.

Thank you for your welcome and advice JD! I must say that I felt the same about Tellwut at first also, now, I appreciate it much more for what it is. Very nice not to ever get a dq and nice to have such a small time commitment. Thank you for you advice on i-say. I think I will give it a try.

Thanks again!

Welcome Survey Bez! I registered with Gratis Points on Oct 13 and have already cashed out 3X, $25 each cash out on the re-loadable gas card. The 1st award was emailed the day after cashing out, but I then had to order the gas card--came in the mail the same wk. The 2nd award was emailed about a wk after ordering. Just cashed out today so hopefully I'll get the 3rd award quickly too. In addition to the $75 dollars already cashed out, I have another $62 pending. Pretty good for less than a month, especially since I have terrible demographics. Also, there was no 3% charge for the gift cards. Perhaps that is a Paypal thing.The real negative of Gratis Points is that it takes forever for surveys to move from pending to approved. And like OO, frequent check-ins are necessary to pick up the most surveys.

I tried I-say. Took me a month to make $10. Was constantly dq'ed and the surveys I got were extremely long. Dropped them.

Hotspex--never got any surveys at all. Dropped them.

Darwin's Data pays well, but they seem to have very specific needs for certain ages and categories at this time. Might be worth a try.

Hello franksmom! Thank you for all the info on Gratis Points. I went ahead and signed up today. It was nice to get points for filling out my profile! I have attempted a few surveys and did dq on most :cry: , still, so nice to still get some points anyway! So, so far I have completed two surveys and of the two one gliched and didn't go through at the end, uh-oh. Anyway, I am sill feeling positive about it!

Ah... Darwin's Data...The Holy Grail of survey sites! I did try to join but received an e-mail essentially stating that they have been inundated with requests and I have been put on a list. Not feeling to hopeful on that one :cry: .

Thanks again for the welcome and information!

Hi everyone!

Another new member to this forum!

I am currently located in the Netherlands to finish up my grad degree and to write my thesis. In that regards I have a question: My thesis is consumer focused, thus I am wanting to find out where I can post my survey link to get a large number of responses?

I am trying to not only get a large number of people willing to support my thesis research, thus take the survey, but also because I would like to get a large global base of responses.

Any suggestions? Are there places in this forum where I can post my own survey for people to take? I am offer small monetary award :-)

Thanks a lot,

Sarah

Hi!

Im Cori. Ive been doing surveys about 3 weeks. Recovering from major surgery and it sure helps pass the time amd make some money while off work. Have three kids, married, live in Chicago

Hi!

Im Cori. Ive been doing surveys about 3 weeks. Recovering from major surgery and it sure helps pass the time amd make some money while off work. Have three kids, married, live in Chicago

Hello Cori,

Welcome to Survey police......................... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! IM Dana or DanaEm either is fine. I live in the Dallas/ Ft Worth area. I started taking surveys in June and through great trial and error and an enormous amount of wasted time I finally am a member of only about 6 survey sites plus a couple of sites like Swagbucks that I do if I don't have any surveys to take.

Thank to finding Survey Police which is where I found some decent sites and great tips and info. I look foward to getting to know you all.

Oh I am 42, female, married with 2 grown kids.