Welcome New Members!

idylatoo

Welcome to Pete and all the other new members. I often get distracted and don't come around here for weeks sometimes but I am never very far away. :mrgreen:

I hope you guys will stick around. Welcome aboard.

• 2 weeks later...
:D Hello all, just signed up today. Have done surveys off and on in recent years, now retired and exploring income sources. Recently started doing surveys at one company that gives 500 frequent-flyer miles when you reach $25, sometimes they're a bit long yet enjoyable. This site is a treasure trove of good info, enjoy learning here. Will check out OO and others getting favorable reviews.

Hi to the forum members; I'm new to the surveys arena so all your input will be appreciated.

I was born and live in Puerto Rico (PR); although there is a suggested surveys' companies list (for PR) we found on this site we will appreciate if someone living in PR can recommend me (based on their experience) some good paying surveys' companies we can join; hope to make a few bucks per month.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks,

8)

• 2 weeks later...
Hii All,

I am New in this forum and just wanted to say hello :D:D:D

Mod edit - Link removed

Hey Netscribes, glad to have you here................ :P

• 1 month later...

Hey guys...

I've been meaning to introduce myself in here since I signed up, but I always seem to get involved in something else once I log on! Finally, I'm gonna take care of this first...

My name is Jim, I'm from Pittsburgh, and I've been involved in surveys since Nov. 2013. Like so many others, I was looking for a way to make some extra money online, and I figured instead of mindlessly scrolling through the newsfeed on Facebook every day, it would make more sense to make some money instead. Survey Police has been a great help in avoiding some of the pitfalls along the way, and I'd like to thank all of you for taking the time to share your experiences.

Here's hoping we all have a prosperous year!

Hey guys...

I've been meaning to introduce myself in here since I signed up, but I always seem to get involved in something else once I log on! Finally, I'm gonna take care of this first...

My name is Jim, I'm from Pittsburgh, and I've been involved in surveys since Nov. 2013. Like so many others, I was looking for a way to make some extra money online, and I figured instead of mindlessly scrolling through the newsfeed on Facebook every day, it would make more sense to make some money instead. Survey Police has been a great help in avoiding some of the pitfalls along the way, and I'd like to thank all of you for taking the time to share your experiences.

Here's hoping we all have a prosperous year!

Welcome the more the merrier........................................... :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...