Welcome New Members!

idylatoo

Hi, My name is Rachel and I live in South Carolina, USA. I have been taking online surveys for a few years now and it is nice to earn a little extra cash.

Hi, My name is Rachel and I live in South Carolina, USA. I have been taking online surveys for a few years now and it is nice to earn a little extra cash.

Hello And Welcome................... :D

Hi all...

Came across this site as I have had a disgusting experience with Toluna over the last couple of days where they have blocked my account without warning...(See post in the Rant & Rave page!).

Hoping to get some help on this...

In the meantime, I have signed up to a couple more survey sites on here!

Hi all...

Came across this site as I have had a disgusting experience with Toluna over the last couple of days where they have blocked my account without warning...(See post in the Rant & Rave page!).

Hoping to get some help on this...

In the meantime, I have signed up to a couple more survey sites on here!

Good to have you! Welcome!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Came by this forum purely by chance. I was looking for on-line comments about a Survey site I submit surveys to and which has not coughed up my last two vouchers. I've been doing on-line surveys for a year and like most I am hooked by this time consuming activity with small rewards. :roll: So if they don't pay up it's the pits. :(

Enough of my whinging. I am in Australia way down south in Tasmania. :D Hi all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I am from Malaysia and trying to earn extra cash through online with free time

But I am currently facing problems. Hope you all could help me

1. When trying to activate my account, on the part where they ask for our information. They do not offer 'Malaysia' at the state option so i cant proceed

2. I can't login at all. My password is defintely correct and it will just stuck at login page

Please help :(

Hi, I'm new. In the USA. I first started taking surveys several years ago, it was slow going, but I made a little money. Got away from it for a while, but for the last couple of months have been back at it. So far I have enjoyed this site, and hope to be a contributing member.

Hi everyone! I'm new here too. Been taking surveys for a while and have read this forum for a whle too, but never posted! Finally did today. Hoping to learn lots from y'all. :D