Welcome New Members!

idylatoo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new here, my name is Linda and I live in the Greater Vancouver area in British Columbia Canada...........am enjoying looking over this site and reading the reviews and comments. This is a wonderful site!

• Like 1

Hello everyone! My name is Derrick and I live in Arizona, United States. I've been following the site for about 8 months now and finally decided to join in. :-) I love the site and hope to contribute positively to the discussions in the future. Love the site, by the way! It's what actually spring-boarded me into this whole survey/GPT world. So, thank you! :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys im megh

new hear

heard this forum when i googled :-P  i am conducting a basic survey about dentistry for my undergraduate course and need all the help can you  tell me where can i post i need all the help i can get

Greetings fellow survey fiends!

My name is Trevor and I'm from the UK. I've been doing surveys for about five years now but have lately been a bit lax. I'm hoping to pick up tips so that I can get back into the swing of things and maximise my survey earning potential.

See you on the forum!

Hello,My name is jamie and ive been doing surveys for about a year and a half. I recently found this site and have been reading so much valuable information on here. I find a lot of it humorous because I can relate to it, I also know how frustrating it can be to get paid sometimes. I still find taking surveys a lot of fun and I consider it one of my favorite things to do. So glad to have found this site!

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Been doing surveys for 10 years now and was told about this site the other day. I'm glad to be here. 8)

• 5 weeks later...