Welcome New Members!

idylatoo

Hello,

This is my first day registered on Survey Police and I just wanted to introduce myself.

I have been completing surveys now for about four months in total and really enjoy doing them.  It was a bit hit and miss at first knowing which ones to choose from, but as time goes on and with the help of this great forum I am beginning to work out the ones worth holding onto, with a good support system and decent payouts for the work you do.

Thank goodness Survey Police exists and I thank them for all the brilliant work they do. 

I hope to make some new friends here too.

• Like 1

Hello,

This is my first day registered on Survey Police and I just wanted to introduce myself.

I have been completing surveys now for about four months in total and really enjoy doing them.  It was a bit hit and miss at first knowing which ones to choose from, but as time goes on and with the help of this great forum I am beginning to work out the ones worth holding onto, with a good support system and decent payouts for the work you do.

Thank goodness Survey Police exists and I thank them for all the brilliant work they do. 

I hope to make some new friends here too.

Welcome to the forum AnimalLover!

We're excited that you've joined our community, and are sure you'll make some new friends here at SurveyPolice.

Feel free to start new topics any post any questions you may have - we're here to help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/5/2012 at 10:09 AM, idylatoo said:

Espero que disfruten de nuestra comunidad y encontrará que es un recurso importante en sus esfuerzos de tomar la encuesta. Por favor, vaya a través de la siguiente lista antes de la publicación fuera de la Encuesta Tomadores Salón.

1. Leer a través de las reglas publicadas aquí

2. Poner un poco de ti en el hilo de presentaciones aquí

3. Buscar antes de hacer su propio hilo - hay una gran cantidad de información en todo este foro y es posible que haya un hilo ya ha escrito que es similar a lo que quería decir.

4. Diviértase !! =) Join en algunos de los juegos en el foro de la Encuesta Tomadores Salón!

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm from Venezuela.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello i am new here, I did surveys several years ago and made decent money doing them but i got really sick of them and quit. Now i am needing a little extra cash again for a set of tires so i am trying to learn what the best sites are to use.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am also a Newbie, name Chris and I have joined this site because one of my favourite survey sites has suddenly become unresponsive, so I am looking for information. I am from Australia and am in my 60's and I too need that extra money to make ends meet. I will also check out some site that appear in previous posts and give views on other ones I belong to at the moment.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I just joined today. I'm from USA and I look forward to seeing what all this site has to offer. I do many different survey sites! Nice to meet you all. 

---Katie