Welcome New Members!

idylatoo

Hey! I'm a high school student trying to get a research project done. I look forward to looking around, this seems a good place to help earn some cash for college and help others get their research done too :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi. My first posting as of now. Glad to be here. Educating me self with vast array of information in here pertaining to surveys. Question, after I click on the Rules link in here the page takes me to File Not Found ? Second, I don't know where I can read the rules of the forum ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello everybody! Started doing surveys with YouGov about 3 weeks ago and quickly added Branded to my list. Have made about £60 so far. I 'm enjoying it generally, but have the usual annoyances. Thought I'd join a forum and find out how others are finding it all. 

So Survey for today! 

After a long day at the keyboard answering the same demographic questions over and over again and drinking far too much coffee, Do you:

1 Lose the will to live

2 Talk to friends and family in multiple choice questions

3 Find yourself making notes whilst watching the news or adverts

4 A banana

5 Grab a beer

6 Don't know, don't care; beam me up Scotty

Thank you, that's all for today. I'll get me coat.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Welcome aboard everyone. Enjoy yourselves. Lots of educational stuff here to read and learn about surveys. Please feel free to check out my profile and Follow me :213_tiger: :291_maple_leaf:

• 7 months later...

Hello guys and gals. I am new to surveys and SurveyPolice. So far I have seen a lot of information! Most of my questions have been answered so far. If I can't find the answer I will certainly ask.