Welcome New Members!

idylatoo

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone :)

I am new here too. I just created account and already checked many interesting topics. I am happy to be active on forums talking about surveys. I know the survey industry very well. I like checking new and old websites, trying a few surveys here and there, connect with users who are active on surveys and also connect with survey website owners to learn more about what they do. There are a lot of survey websites, some of them are legit and some are not. It's good to have forums like surveypolice and BMF to guide users and help them to find the best survey websites. 

Hi, all. I took surveys regularly on a couple of sites about 15 years ago, then stopped when my favorite site was bought out and raised the cashout from $10 to $25. I knew I'd never get to that with all the surveys I finished and then was disqualified from.

I just started again a few months ago when my side gig of freelance writing got skewered by some AI software release. So far, not so bad. Gotta get some extra somewhere.

13 minutes ago, Useless said:

Hi, all. I took surveys regularly on a couple of sites about 15 years ago, then stopped when my favorite site was bought out and raised the cashout from $10 to $25. I knew I'd never get to that with all the surveys I finished and then was disqualified from.

I just started again a few months ago when my side gig of freelance writing got skewered by some AI software release. So far, not so bad. Gotta get some extra somewhere.

Which website was your favorite? $25 minimum is really high, Fortunately there are many survey websites that offer lower minimum now.

I remember an old website called treasuretrooper, I just checked it and it looks like they closed website after 18 years. I have no idea why they closed it but I remember a while ago they were sending surveys to members via email and some people did like website.

• 1 month later...