Surveys on GPT sites

ladybug

Generally, no. You might be able to do one that you didn't qualify for on another site but most sites have it in their Terms of Service Agreements that you cannot.

Does anyone do the surveys on GPT sites like Swagbucks, Superpoints, Clixsense? I saw that Superpoints has added Peanut labs but I already do them on another site, Can you do them on both?

Yea, if you complete one and you see it on the other site, when you click it it will tell you unavailable :cry:

Thanks! I figured I couldn't do the same survey on both but with Peanut labs you have to fill out a profile to access the surveys and I already have a profile at the other site so I didn't want to do anything wrong. Superpoints pays a little more and pays quicker but it is so hard to cash out with just the button.

Do they have decent pay for their surveys and decent Cash Out level?

Not for doing surveys exclusively. With GPT sites, doing any one thing will likely result in it taking awhile to cash out. For most GPT, the surveys, if you qualify for them, do reward you with a decent amount of points. As surveys are not the sole focus of the site, new ones are not made available as frequently as with the survey-only sites.

If you're a member of a few of the most popular survey sites, it's likely you are already doing most of the surveys that are available on GPT sites.

yes like Idylatoo said they are mostly surveys from the main companies, and they pay less than if you get it from the main company but you can take some of them everyday so I use them as fill in when i don't have any other ones.