MindsPay??

ItsTheNada

So I had high hopes for MindsPay (yes it is one of those annoying 'offers' sites) but they do credit your account pretty quickly for your paid emails and offers completed. It took me about a month and I FINALLY got up to the payout amt ($50 is way too freakin' high!) but when I went to request my payment at first it said that your PayPal account would be credited within 24 to 48 hours, then all of a sudden they wanted me to verify my phone number AND call them to 'verify that I was legitimate person'. So I called and the customer service rep said that my payment to PayPal wouldn't post until July 2nd...which is like a month and a half from now...So now I'm just wondering if it's all B.S. or will I actually see my payoff? Because if not I will not be using them anymore...

I think you will get paid. It's the same set-up as panda research and I have been paid by them. If you read the fine print, I think they explain why you have to wait so long. It's something like net 30 so once you request payment, you have to wait 30 days and then get paid on the 30th of the next month. I don't really know how to explain it right but the most important thing is that you should get paid.

i really thought mindspay was going to be one of those great sites. but they proved me wrong after i cashed out my 1st $50. all a sudden they changed the rules abit and made it alot harder to make that $50. to cash out now you have $25 of the cashout in paid emails and the other $25 in doing paid offers. if you dont do many offers then the paid email money stays in holding account until you do enough offers. so youre pretty much making money for them while they r holding yours. crappy if you ask me. i gave up on em after that. inboxpays is their sister site and they done the same thing.

• 4 months later...

MindsPay-is bogus!!! they give you these $1 surveys or less. They assure you you don't have to buy anything or give bank info. thats a lie. at the end of their surveys you have to give cc info and buy something. I don' so I never get credit after giving all my personal info. Now I cannot even log in with MindsPay- they say invalid info I can't even get their email address. the only contact info I can get is a snailmail address in Grandville MI :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• 9 months later...

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH MINDS PAY. I HAVE BEEN TAKING SURVEYS FOR A MONTH WITH THEM AND I HAVE NOT GOTTEN APPROVED FOR ANY. I HAVE ABOUT $300.00 TO GET APPROVED. THEY NEVER APPROVED ANY OF THEM. SCAM!!!!

Minds Pay and Panda Research (identical websites and policies, likely the same owners) are criminals.

They never verify anything. Between the two of them, I probably have taken well over $200 worth of surveys, and they "approved" about $6 on one site and maybe $25 on the other.

And though I cannot directly prove this, I suspect they are the ones who turned my previously "clean" e mail address into a spam factory. And forced me to set up an "alternative" phone number that doesn't actually ring, for the same reason (to avoid spam calls)

I suppose I might actually reach the $50 cash out there, if I did $1000 worth of surveys. But why bother?

I got sucked into those sites before I found Survey Police and knew better. Wouldn't recommend them to anybody.

• 1 year later...

I just got an email from them...a survey worth $2.50, after not doing anything with them for about a year. I couldn't remember why I kicked them to the curb. Thanks for reminding me.

• 1 year later...

I requested payout of 50$ and a box came up and said call a number then a button with continue.  i did not write down the number and now cannot find a number for these people.  am i not gonna get my money now?