Communispace

David22

This is a community where people can join just for invitation and they "receive" rewards for the monthly participation. This is just to let you know that this scam is in every survey panel. I was a member of the community and I never received my rewards. They say monthly participation, and this should be from the first day of the month until the last day, but they count the monthly participation from the 15 of the until the 14 of the next month. And this means that people never receive their rewards, the pay just $10 amazon for the month, and they are expecting that people answer their multiple monthly questions with long paragraphs and hard work for just $10 a month. I was an active member of their website and they cancelled my membership because they say I was inactive. So, is your choice, if you want to work as a slave, then join this scam.

I use to do Communispace but no longer.l I was on 2 different panels 1 for Pepsi and the other for Wendy's and both of them decided to disband.The pay does suck for the amount of work they ask you to do but I always got my money and could count on them for regular pay.However some of these companies would send extra your ways every now and then for any extra work you would do.I'm guessing that part of it was left up to the company.I know a guy who was on a panel for them and he earned more then the $10 you mentioned so I would at least see how much they are offering before turning it down.Plus they tell you 5 minutes per week for your time which sometimes it's more so you really cant go by that.

I am part of one right now and I have to say I have no complaints. I get $15 amazon credits per month and I participate in the forum for a few minutes per month. I think it might depend on which board you are in. I never expected it to last this long. So I am happy to participate, give and get some info. I have found out some info that I can use, so I am happy for the moment. Sorry that others are not having the same experience.

I belong to one and I get a 10.00 amazon code once a month.you only have to participate 4 times a month but I do them weekly they really don't take that much time you can earn xtra amazon credits sometimes but I normally don't do them because I don't want to install stuff on my computer or they will have a chat time.

i'm in the Scott's miracle grow gardening community right now (second time for me) and they seem to pay the $10 each month around the 15th or so.. i don't really like this community as it doesn't interest me as much, which is bad because i saw invites to similar panels from communispace with different topics that were more interesting to me.. but they know my email so they won't invite me to more while i'm in the gardening one.. i wouldn't say it's a scam, you just have to contribute at least once per week..

• 3 months later...

I am in the Reebok one at communispace and I am really mad at them.They made it look like everyone would recieve a monthly payout.But somewhere deep down in the fine prints it said we only

would be able to have the chance for a reward at a raffle.There where only a few people who noticed that at all because they didn't get any reward and asked why they didn't.And mostly everyone was mad as they heard about the raffle and there are still many members just wondering why they haven't been rewarded until now.In hindsight I would say they clearly mislead us on purpose.So the last 5 weeks I participated for nothing at all without knowing that and that makes me mad. :evil:

I was wondering what the initial invite said?Most companies state "for a chance to win". I think most of us assume that when we get a invite to join Communispace community that they will be paying us.Unfortunately we all no what "assume means" so the best advice I can give to any and all wanting to join any company is to read the small print.I know it's a pain in the butt but it really will save you a headache down the road.With the economy the way it is and survey companies not wanting to pay a fair price I will most definitely be reading the small print.I do feel your pain becasue I can remember their questions being long and tedious, in other words a lot of work for so little pay........................

• Like 1

This is a friendly reminder from your moderator. =D

PLEASE do not throw words around like "scam" unless you are 100% positive something IS in fact a scam.

Thank you. :)

Also, 30 days = a month. Just because something doesn't run from the 1st to the 30th doesn't mean their monthly period is invalid. As with ANY panel, it is important to read their rules closely when you join - including their rules for rewards.

You will be eligible to earn PayPal or Ovation rewards, in exchange for your participation. That is what it said in the email.

Well I guess we now know what eligible means,to me that was a little misleading.Did you write to them and tell them that their wording was misleading and that they should have been a more forthright?I would have and then I would quit.Plus you telling everyone what they said and how they worded it will help others to make a more informed choice about joining their group.Also what is Ovation rewards?

Just a couple of more questions, doesn't Communispace have a page on rules and conduct?How do they spell it out on that page?Now I know what to look for if I ever get invited.Don't think I will I'm with Gongo's and apparently you cant be on both panels.

I am on one of the Communispace panels. I receive $10 AGC every month. The only stipulation is that you participate in surveys and discussions at least once a week. They also run "specials" which reward an additional amount for "critical" participation. I have no complaints, it's fairly easy to sign in a couple of times a week and see what's up.

yeah i remember the first time i was on one of their panels they had a contest to see who could have the largest replying topic.. you won $50 for it.. i was ticked because it was 4 years ago and someone asked 'who are you voting for in the election'.. and it was scott's gardening website :P so it got the most replies.

But they didn't do that this time around.. but yeah so long as you reply once per week you remain active.. and as time goes on they start offering gift cards if you complete their surveys.

• 3 weeks later...

There was one for BP gas.... not too bad and it paid. But then got the letter saying BP is going to get opinions via a different method. OK not a big deal. Friend got an email exact same day inviting her to a brand new group... yup same old BP group. So instead of being honest they claimed the whole thing was shut down. Not true BP not true.

• Like 1

Funny how they clean house. I have belonged to a Commnispace forum now for about a year and I get $15 a month for participation. I try to participate in everything they offer, although I don't think I have to. I have tried to find an "invite" area of the forum so others can join, but there is nothing there. I have no issues with these folks at all.

Funny how they clean house. I have belonged to a Commnispace forum now for about a year and I get $15 a month for participation. I try to participate in everything they offer, although I don't think I have to. I have tried to find an "invite" area of the forum so others can join, but there is nothing there. I have no issues with these folks at all.

beats the scott's garden community i did.. they gave us $5 per month.. i've done it twice and it always only lasts 6 months.. i guess it depends on the company that hires them.