Communispace

David22

On 10/6/2017 at 5:33 PM, calafan said:

Did anyone else just get kicked out of the CitiShoppersConnection Cspace forum, or was it just me?

I can still log in. 

• Like 1

Email I received from them:

"We have gotten a lot of emails about making sure you get your September reward. We want to make sure you know if you qualified for a reward for the month of September, you will still be able to get it on Wednesday! 

You will not be removed from the community till the end of the day on Wednesday, October 11th so make sure to get all your codes before the end of the day. If you are expecting any others after then please let us know and we will make sure you get them.

We really appreciate all you have contributed to the community, we will miss you!

Best,

Your Community Facilitators

https://shoppersconnection.cspace.com/s"

I have not received my reward for September. Usually it arrives earlier in the day. I noticed that they have taken all of the surveys off of the page, so its not like they are not aware that people will be looking for their reward. Has anyone gotten their reward?

On 10/11/2017 at 5:55 PM, love1978 said:

Email I received from them:

"We have gotten a lot of emails about making sure you get your September reward. We want to make sure you know if you qualified for a reward for the month of September, you will still be able to get it on Wednesday! 

You will not be removed from the community till the end of the day on Wednesday, October 11th so make sure to get all your codes before the end of the day. If you are expecting any others after then please let us know and we will make sure you get them.

We really appreciate all you have contributed to the community, we will miss you!

Best,

Your Community Facilitators

https://shoppersconnection.cspace.com/s"

I have not received my reward for September. Usually it arrives earlier in the day. I noticed that they have taken all of the surveys off of the page, so its not like they are not aware that people will be looking for their reward. Has anyone gotten their reward?

I did get my reward for September on Wednesday before they kicked me off.