Communispace

David22

I am part of one right now and I have to say I have no complaints. I get $15 amazon credits per month and I participate in the forum for a few minutes per month. I think it might depend on which board you are in. I never expected it to last this long. So I am happy to participate, give and get some info. I have found out some info that I can use, so I am happy for the moment. Sorry that others are not having the same experience.

Yeah, I agree w/ you. I absolutely LOVED the Communispace panels I've been on. I've done Capital One, Walmart, Scott's Lawncare and Allstate. They each paid at least $10/ month just for a short 1-2 min. survey (minimum) per week. Can't get much better than that. I'd save the gift cards for Christmas and give folks on my list a great holiday. :P

Funny how they clean house. I have belonged to a Commnispace forum now for about a year and I get $15 a month for participation. I try to participate in everything they offer, although I don't think I have to. I have tried to find an "invite" area of the forum so others can join, but there is nothing there. I have no issues with these folks at all.

beats the scott's garden community i did.. they gave us $5 per month.. i've done it twice and it always only lasts 6 months.. i guess it depends on the company that hires them.

I did the Scott's Garden Communispace, too, however, I got $10/mo. I was p.o. 'ed when they unceremoniously stopped sending invites and I found out the panel had ended when I couldn't log in. :cry:

• 3 years later...

I have been on several communispace panels in the the past. They were fine and I received rewards in a timely fashion. In the last 6 months I have been on a AARP panel with them. They were sending us Amazon code rewards about every 2 months. I was very active and I was participating in about 95% of the activities. The last rewards I got were in July for May and June and part of July. This past week they sent me an e-mail and told me it was time to say goodbye. I said that it was fine with me and I asked them when I could expect my rewards for August, September and part of October. The lady sent me back the payment sheet for July and said I had already been paid. I sent her another e-mail asking about Aug/Sept and 1/2 Oct and she has not answered me. I have a feeling now that they are not going to pay me for the work I did the last 2 1/2 months. I am annoyed  and I do not think it is fair. I will not be on another one of their panels if they do not quickly resolve this.

• Like 1

Has the site shut down completely yet?I'm with The Bridge panel -in order to get my reward I have to log on go to my account and they have the gift codes waiting for me there.I have to click where it says account.Yes they send out a email saying here's your reward but you never know if it'll be kicked as spam so I go directly to their  site to get my rewards.I usually get those before the email is sent out.Not sure if you tried that or not ,just a suggestion.

• Like 1

Has the site shut down completely yet?I'm with The Bridge panel -in order to get my reward I have to log on go to my account and they have the gift codes waiting for me there.I have to click where it says account.Yes they send out a email saying here's your reward but you never know if it'll be kicked as spam so I go directly to their  site to get my rewards.I usually get those before the email is sent out.Not sure if you tried that or not ,just a suggestion.

Thank you for your help. I received an e-mail from them this morning telling me they are going to send me $10 more dollars in Amazon codes.. I personally think that I did more work than the reward amount reflects, but I am going to settle for what she is sending. They had already locked me out of my account when they sent me the good bye e-mail. If I do work for them again, I will write down at home every activity I participate in. I worked on the Bridge Panel for a long time. I think maybe I'm getting the boot because I said some candid remarks about the sponsor. I was more than ready to leave the group because I had already said about everything I had to say about retirement insurance.They could have dropped me at any time, but I just wanted to get the rewards that I had earned. I will ask more questions and read the fine print on my next forum adventure.I do not think the site has closed down, because she said they were opening it up to new people.  :-P

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know what happened to the UnderArmour community? When I google their site it is stating it cannot be found. I sure hope they are just having a computer glitch, but it's been over a week now, so who knows. 

• 10 months later...

This is a warning regarding Communispace. I belonged to the Bose community. I participated in every single activity but no incentive was given for over 6 months. This alone should have been a clue that something was not quire right.  There was an activity that required participants to upload IOS 11 to their iPhone, go through a series of instructions, video tape it from the phone and post it along with a write up for a $10 Amazon gift code. Also, they have been doing one contest after another asking people for input and then offering a gift code for the winning entry. This is a scam. They know that people join this forum in the hopes of getting free swag - headphones, speakers, etc. I decided enough was enough and I uploaded an honest video in which I told them if they wanted people to give input for free and be their 'marketing department' without pay then just say so but don't lie or mislead people. In  retaliation for my video the denied me access to my account and kicked me out of the community. In addition, I was also booted from another C-space community totally unrelated to the Bose community. The kicked me out of both because I called them out on their scam and did not want me to share this with other members of the community. C-Space is a big fraud. They want people to give them ideas, do their research, do massive projects and long, drawn out activities with no compensation. This is a warning.  If you are chosen to be a member of any C-space community don't give  honest feedback or complain about injustices or you will be kicked out without notice. You then forfeit any incentives in your account that you have not added to your Amazon account. They have no ethics and I advise against joining because they will take advantage of you and they don't give out any free swag or products.

The Healthcare panel I was part of gave me the boot, it was $15 per month. I belong to another right now and when it started they said there was a chance that you could be compensated, I think it was $10 per month.  I am still with them, and they are working their way up to monthly incentives, but the last communication I received said it would be for those who really put forth an effort.  I always do what is asked of me.  So if I stop receiving the incentive I will bow out.  I think $15 a month for a couple of surveys and a little work is fair.  I am not doing this to get rich or make a living, I just like contributing.  But I do want what I am promised. 

8 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

The Healthcare panel I was part of gave me the boot, it was $15 per month. I belong to another right now and when it started they said there was a chance that you could be compensated, I think it was $10 per month.  I am still with them, and they are working their way up to monthly incentives, but the last communication I received said it would be for those who really put forth an effort.  I always do what is asked of me.  So if I stop receiving the incentive I will bow out.  I think $15 a month for a couple of surveys and a little work is fair.  I am not doing this to get rich or make a living, I just like contributing.  But I do want what I am promised. 

I also enjoy being on them and like sharing my opinion but I will not do them for sweeps only.

Wow, that's crazy. Thankfully, the CSpace community I'm in is the total opposite - I get a massive $25 a month in Amazon, for really not very much work. And I like the topics more often than not - I talk about financial topics all the time for free on reddit, so even better getting paid $25 a month to talk about the same sort of topics. They've never not paid, either. Definitely the best of all the paid private opinion fora I've been invited to.

• Like 1

It is important to remember that CSpace represents the companies that hire them.  I was part of Bose for a while, too, and never once blamed CSpace for our lack of incentives. It was always Bose being stingy in my mind... trying to get a whole lot of information from a whole lot of people worldwide for free.  I hated that community.... but it wasn't CSpace's fault!

Quite the opposite, I"m now in a community that is *wonderful.*  Never once late with an Amazon, lots of chances for extra money, and I've even tested a number of products for them so far, always with an additional payment for doing it.  It's been nothing but an extremely positive experience over the years as I graduated from one CSpace community to another as they closed and then a new opened.

Furthermore (while I'm on a roll here)  I think it's terribly unfair to put out a "warning" about CSpace when they are simply the vessel that brands hire and they can't pay out more than the brand is willing to give them for member incentives.

• Like 2

On 10/4/2017 at 11:50 PM, rockyrahlee said:

Whoa, what?  I'm a member of this CSpace - I actually joined three months prior to this story... though I wonder if I was part of a wave of newbies coming in to replace the people they kicked out over this.  It is lower paying than others I've been in but as a result of their cheapness it means I don't do a lot of "extra" stuff for it, just the minimum for my monthly reward (and any time there's an additional incentive activity).  One month my incentive was missing, I contacted them, and (mistakenly??) I received double the amount in my account.  I do not spend anywhere near a "substantial" amount of time on it but I'm also not dumb enough to feel the need to participate in every single activity and conversation that every single person posts on there because that's just a waste of time for no extra pay.  Maybe it was different before I joined and it really did suck.