• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fiestyvermin

fiestyvermin

Surveys Guru

• PipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:54 PM

I am curious if any one has tried this but 90% of all the reward sites offer bonuses for joining NetFlix. I was looking at mypoints today and they give 2000 points for joining. I did netflix last year for 2 or 3 weeks through Super Points and I am curious if that would disqualify me from the mypoints sign up or any other site. Its the same email address but I know on mypoints it does not say anything about previous users. Any thoughts or suggestions ?

#2 fiestyvermin

fiestyvermin

Surveys Guru

• PipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:55 PM

I know this is the wrong place for this post but I did not see anything that fit what I wanted to say.

#3 idylatoo

idylatoo

Surveys Guru

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:12 AM

I know this is the wrong place for this post but I did not see anything that fit what I wanted to say.

Anything to do with GPT sites goes in "Other Internet Money Making Ideas" - and anything else that has to do with earning money online that isn't through a survey-only site. :D

You can only do the free trial with Netflix ONCE as far as I know. They keep track of your basic information so that people can't come back and continue to qualify for the free trial and never pay for Netflix.

#4 TSP1973

TSP1973

Surveys Guru

• PipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:10 AM

Anything to do with GPT sites goes in "Other Internet Money Making Ideas" - and anything else that has to do with earning money online that isn't through a survey-only site. :D

You can only do the free trial with Netflix ONCE as far as I know. They keep track of your basic information so that people can't come back and continue to qualify for the free trial and never pay for Netflix.

I know for a fact that they keep track. I have tried stuff like that before! :?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users