Opinion Outpost Account Frozen

Nancy2

Same here.. i'm locked out due to data concerns... I tried to sign into my Ipoll account (which is now also SSI) and it says i'm locked out for data concerns.. I haven't done a survey in about a month on either panel.. 

Same here-Been a member of OO for 8 years-never a problem. Last week they froze my account- called them -which by the way can take hours till you get a human-2 days later they reactivated my account-for 3 days took a few surveys, today I log in, account frozen again-called this morning- AGAIN my account is being handed over for review which she said can take 3-5 days.There is obviously something very wrong with whatever technology they are recently using to flag people.

WOW- just went over to their facebook page and its tons of members being frozen out in the last month,reinstated and then frozen again. How can they not realize that something is wrong with their "flag" technology they are using??

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Happened to me too. I got a reply to my email saying, we will get back to you because someone else handles accounts on OO. It's been a week and no one has got back to me.

1 hour ago, garygraham said:

Happened to me too. I got a reply to my email saying, we will get back to you because someone else handles accounts on OO. It's been a week and no one has got back to me.

You could try calling. Phone number is there if you search around.