Inbox dollars cash out

fiestyvermin

I have done ok with inboxdollars but I just cashed the 30.00 about 3 weeks ago and if you make it another week they dont take the 3 dollar fee. I recently tried to start a chat because I was told yesterday that I had 3 days left so I was trying to get enough surveys to got over the 40. I started a chat asking if I take the survey before the 7 days is up will it still count in the 7 days or if it credits after is it different. Their associate did not know the answer. Whats the point of having them work if they dont know. I am at 39 but they would not tell me how that works. IDIOTS lol

I belonged to this site for almost 3 years and only cashed out 2 times. I finally gave up and got out. They didn't credit me when I bought things through their site, and wouldn't respond, so I left. Haven't looked back. Plus, I do not feel it is fair to give them back $3 of my money for their time and trouble. No thanks!

I cashout about twice a year with Inboxdollars and about 5 times a year with Cashcrate, Swagbucks is the best site of this type and I usually get a $5 amazon code each Month purely by doing searches, The trick is to be systematic. Go in everyday and do something and eventually you get there! It also helps if you can get a few referals along the way :wink:

I cash out about twice a year with inbox dollars and about 5 times a year with cashcrate, Swagbucks is the best site of this type and I usually get a $5 amazon code each Month purely by doing searches, The trick is to be systematic. Go in everyday and do something and eventually you get there! It also helps if you can get a few referrals along the way :wink:

So how/what do you get when you have referrals with Swagbucks?? I didn't even know that Swagbucks had referrals :shock:

I cash out about twice a year with inbox dollars and about 5 times a year with cashcrate, Swagbucks is the best site of this type and I usually get a $5 amazon code each Month purely by doing searches, The trick is to be systematic. Go in everyday and do something and eventually you get there! It also helps if you can get a few referrals along the way :wink:

So how/what do you get when you have referrals with Swagbucks?? I didn't even know that Swagbucks had referrals :shock:

When your referrals

earn Swag Bucks through search…

You win matching Swag Bucks up to 1,000 SB per referral

When your referrals

earn Swag Bucks through search…

You win matching Swag Bucks up to 1,000 SB per referral

Way cool :) I have made on my own $45.00 in 3-4 months. I had like 3,000 Swagbucks but if you notice, 450 Swagbucks is $5.00, so 5 $5.00 amazons witch is $25.00 cost 2250 Swagbucks. But to buy 1 $25.00 amazon it cost 3150 Swagbucks, so by buying 5 $5.00 amazon you save 900 Swagbucks and get 2 more $5.00 amazon. Only drawback was at the time (and still is )you can only buy 2 a day and 5 for the month. I didn't know that at the time. But all good. I just waited till today (actually 3:00 am) ordered 2 $5.00 ones and tomorrow 2 more $5.00 ones then I need 30 more Swagbucks for another one this month. And I'LL HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.

But I'm happy, I have now $880.00 in Amazon gift cards, need $35.00 more to get a sleeper sofa that I want so much. I've been sleeping in my recliner for over a year, and when Atticus (my baby dog) jumps up and Lay's on me, he gets quit heavy after a while. He weighs 25 lbs. So I have gotten him to lay next to my legs were there is room. I am waiting on a $50.00 Amazon from mypoints, and it should be here any day. I can hardly wait. :P

This site is B*LLSH*T!! I 'earned' $50 and they told me to expect my check in the mail about a month later. Well, between that time I had alot of family issues that came up and I wasn't able to get online to do surveys as much. When the deadline for my check came around and I still hadn't recieved it, I decided to contact them. of course, they don't have a number to call so I had to do a 'live chat'/talk to a fake bot on their website. They said that my check was declined due to inactivity...I don't see what any activity had to do with AFTER I had supposedly earned my check. This website is a SCAM!! Don't waste your time

I've cashed out twice with Inbox Dollars but you do have to read the fine print sometimes. They require that you still participate on the site while you are waiting for your check to arrive. All you really have to do is click on the paid emails they send you. You don't have to do offers or surveys. As far as I know, this is the only site that requires this but I feel your pain about not being paid due to inactivity.

cashed out a few times, but then they really got stingy and said they wanted me to do this and that if i wanted to get the ptr emails everyday or else ill get only one email a week unless i do. now i dont get anything. this started out to be a really easy money thing but now its the dumps like all the others are fast becoming.