TELLWUT

1957horses

Does anyone know what you click on to refer a friend? couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks

click the 'account' button at the top right of the screen.. then you'll see a refer friends link

I am stuck at 3200, I think I emptied out the surveys!! Maybe wait a couple of days and go back in, but I do like this site. Thanks again 1957horses!

Why wait for new surveys, create your own.

I already created a few for fun's sake. I actually dont know how the site makes money with people answering some useless polls.

Some of them are good though.

But i felt it takes way too long but definitely worth.

Imagine on an average, you have to take atleast 650 polls on avg.

if its all 5 pointers its 800 polls and if its 10 its around 400 polls.

most of them are 5 pointers so you end up taking 650 polls to make 10$. Not complaining but some analysis.

Go create your own surveys, its funny.

Why wait for new surveys, create your own.

I already created a few for fun's sake. I actually dont know how the site makes money with people answering some useless polls.

Some of them are good though.

But i felt it takes way too long but definitely worth.

Imagine on an average, you have to take atleast 650 polls on avg.

if its all 5 pointers its 800 polls and if its 10 its around 400 polls.

most of them are 5 pointers so you end up taking 650 polls to make 10$. Not complaining but some analysis.

Go create your own surveys, its funny.

Well Last Tuesday 7/3/12 I started my 3rd week and today I have 3,145 points so I am sure to cash out next week for my 2nd time. So that will be $20.00 in 1 month. How many other sites do you get to do that $20.00 in one month, without DQ's or quota filled, waiting forever to get paid?? Granted next time I will only get to cash out 1ce a month. I guess there are some who likes this site and then some who don't. What can I say??

As far as creating your own questions, your only aloud a few at a time, and if there is already one like it, it won't go through. I had 2 go through myself. The one that asked if you ever went horseback riding, and if you ever milked a cow. Yep those were mine :lol:

I love the site but it is addicting I started saturday and I have3200 points hoping to be at 4000 tomorrow and get the amazon GC I need to take breaks and go back later because it does get tiresome with so much clicking. I did notice that sometimes you will get a question a second time and if you do it again you do not get credit.

I love the site but it is addicting I started saturday and I have3200 points hoping to be at 4000 tomorrow and get the amazon GC I need to take breaks and go back later because it does get tiresome with so much clicking. I did notice that sometimes you will get a question a second time and if you do it again you do not get credit.

I have noticed that to but I have been credited for them, :? I keep waiting to see if they get deducted from my account :roll: nothing as of yet deducted :wink:

What benefits of tellwut should you emphasize?

Tellwut is an online survey site where voters get paid money for surveys. Earn points quickly towards Amazon Gift certificates and other valuable prizes by answering site surveys. Ask your own questions at the best survey site on the web, using tellwut’s free online survey software. Intelligent surveys earn 15 to 30 reward points. Sign-up today and tell wut u think!

i noticed this on their affiliates link.. i haven't seen a survey for that many points yet

as for how they make money to pay out.. i see on the site they have a link soliciting advertisers.. so i don't know if ads are showing up for anyone yet (i did see in a survey it asked me if i ever click on the ads on the right of the page), or if my adblock that's built into firefox is just blocking them...

I just kept hitting the HOME button and it kept giving me new surveys, and I went from 3,800 to 4,300. I think if I can keep this up, then I should be able to get a $25 Amazon by the end of the month. This is a pretty great site!

Well, I have signed up and am on my way to that $10 Amazon card... thanks for posting this.

I wonder though, how do they make their money, with all these trivia question? Is there more to this site than I have realized?