TELLWUT

1957horses

Well, I have signed up and am on my way to that $10 Amazon card... thanks for posting this.

I wonder though, how do they make their money, with all these trivia question? Is there more to this site than I have realized?

Hey hpilgrim 1

I wondered that to but decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. :P

I need 10 points, :? thought I was going to make it :roll: but it stopped. O well, I will get it after midnight, that's when new questions will com :wink: e.

I finally got 4,000 points this evening and opted for the $10 Wal Mart card and I already have another $25 Amazon card code coming soon from SH. They will both come in handy this month.

I need 10 points, :? thought I was going to make it :roll: but it stopped. O well, I will get it after midnight, that's when new questions will com :wink: e.

I goofed :roll: I was looking at my points and I have 3,590 points. :cry: I have no idea why I thought I was at 3,990. :shock: O well, Tuesday begins my 4th week. and I know I will have enough by the end of the week :P

Hey, I have a question about the way that site works. Like when you get to the questions you've already answered, I've been clicking on random survey till I get a new block of questions to answer. Is there any easier way to find just the questions you have not yet answered? Or do you just need to search for them like I've been doing? I am thinking you just have to search through everything till you find a new one.

Thanks in advance.

Why wait for new surveys, create your own.

I already created a few for fun's sake. I actually dont know how the site makes money with people answering some useless polls.

Some of them are good though.

But i felt it takes way too long but definitely worth.

Imagine on an average, you have to take atleast 650 polls on avg.

if its all 5 pointers its 800 polls and if its 10 its around 400 polls.

most of them are 5 pointers so you end up taking 650 polls to make 10$. Not complaining but some analysis.

Go create your own surveys, its funny.

I tried. I did create one the other day but got an email that the question has already been created by another user. I'm going to do another one when I think of some good ones.

I goofed :roll: I was looking at my points and I have 3,590 points. :cry: I have no idea why I thought I was at 3,990. :shock: O well, Tuesday begins my 4th week. and I know I will have enough by the end of the week :P

I like the site it is very easy but I am just curious how many surveys do you get in a day just wondering if everybody is different I need 100 more points and only had 6surveys this morning.

deanseven, Use Home button on your left. Your home page will always have the unanswered ones pop up for you.

When you guys are short of some 100 - 200 points, go ahead create surveys, its really fun to know what like minds think.

Trust me you ll be surprised to know that your assumptions are wrong.

yeah, just keep clicking the home button and it'll rotate through the ones you haven't done yet

I finally figured that out after 4 days, and I am going for 10,000 points. I like the bigger cards. I am also going to come up with a survey or two to spice it up.

I just made up 2 questions, we'll see if they go through.

1) Was you house built before 1900??

2) Have you ever rode a bull in a rodeo??

yeah, just keep clicking the home button and it'll rotate through the ones you haven't done yet

I finally figured that out after 4 days, and I am going for 10,000 points. I like the bigger cards. I am also going to come up with a survey or two to spice it up.

i do that with Epoll because the point average gives you more the higher up you go.. but with Tellwut it's the same money value per card so i just cash out with the lowest.. you never know when points will disappear.