TELLWUT

1957horses

SP Family, Chance to win 100$ for creating a survey in Tellwut by Jul 17 th.

Any survey created under category July 2012- winning highest umber of votes by end of July will receive that 100$. Fair and square.

You can ask as many of your friends to vote.

Try your luck.

Woo Hoo........ I cashed in today for another $10.00 amazon. 8) Took 3 weeks to the day. I also had a question go through.

Do you live in a house built before the 1900's?? That's mine.

You can make up 2 questions a day. :wink:

I just cashed out 2 days ago...how long does it take to get the Amazon cert? My account still says "pending" for the cert I redeemed...I feel like I'm on SurveyHead...please tell me this site coughs up the cards?

I think I got that confirmation email about 24 hours(Monday evening) after I cashed out. Here is what it said.

Thank you for redeeming your rewards points at tellwut for Walmart $10 Gift Card.

This confirms that your Walmart $10 Gift Card has been ordered and will be shipped shortly

Please allow seven days from the receipt of this message for delivery

Thank you for using the tellwut network!

On a side note I am obviously not very good when it comes to making up questions/ polls. I have submitted 3 and all of them have been rejected. 8)

I finally reached 4k points. I cashed out for the walmart card. Has anyone actually spend thier walmart card yet and was everything ok when you did? Thanks :)

I saw a hint that said "Be sure you publish your question or we will think you are still working on it..." how do you "publish" your question??

I finally reached 4k points. I cashed out for the walmart card. Has anyone actually spend thier walmart card yet and was everything ok when you did? Thanks :)

I'll let you know whenever I get mine and spend it.

I saw a hint that said "Be sure you publish your question or we will think you are still working on it..." how do you "publish" your question??

When you are creating your poll/ question...on the bottom right there is a save and publish button. Just be sure to hit that when you are through.

I just cashed out 2 days ago...how long does it take to get the Amazon cert? My account still says "pending" for the cert I redeemed...I feel like I'm on SurveyHead...please tell me this site coughs up the cards?

You will get it in your post office mail. It is a physical card, I put in for my first one on Tuesday and got it in the mail that Firday :lol:

You will get it in your post office mail. It is a physical card, I put in for my first one on Tuesday and got it in the mail that Firday :lol:

Glad to see there's a new survey company on the scene & they're not pulling any bs like many of the companies out there today in regards to getting gift cert cards out to us the survey takers...I'm actually liking Tellwut since I don't have to put up with any stupid ass survey questions ( If Costco was a person what type of person would they be. who the F cares...really?) Tellwut is very easy...simple click & go type surveys...allbeit you don't get a ton of points but they do add up fast...I'm 2 thumbs up for Tellwut so far...let's hope it keeps going up & not freefall like OO & others