TELLWUT

1957horses

cool you guys got your cards today. Hopefully i will get mine soon as well. Also avemarie that is a good point. Let us know if you hear anything pls.

I joined 2 hours ago and am up to 3200 points but oh my goodness...my fingers are tired! This is one to do when you are in between the other surveys and it is very addictive to try to rack up points. I did get some repeats when it was over. I took a break and a few came back and I was credited. Thanks so much for recommending this one! The more the merrier and I love Amazon credits!

I joined 2 hours ago and am up to 3200 points but oh my goodness...my fingers are tired! This is one to do when you are in between the other surveys and it is very addictive to try to rack up points. I did get some repeats when it was over. I took a break and a few came back and I was credited. Thanks so much for recommending this one! The more the merrier and I love Amazon credits!

they keep the addiction down though by only having so much you can do once you've done that initial 3200 thing.. which is good because it's just enough per day where you do it and aren't tired of it.. maybe 100-300 points per day so far.. and they do pay out quickly.. and there doesn't seem to be much of a time limit on when to do the surveys so you don't have to check back 20 times per day.. you can either do them as they come in, or you can just check once per day and do all of them at once.

I am tickled pink that everybody is enjoying this site. I have started my 3rd go around last Tuesday and have almost 600 points. WOO HOO. :mrgreen:

I wish that all sites would take a lesson from "tellwut" as far as paying up in such a quick manor. :lol: How say YOU????? 8)

My goal is to be able to get to the 4000 at least once a month,but it seems like every couple days I get less surveysbut I am very optimistic.

I love this site, i really do hope it lasts.Again thank you 1957 for the heads up. :P

Your more then welcome, stormycloud. :P

they rejected my survey

my questions were

1. does it seem the surveys are getting longer? y/n

2. should we get more points for longer surveys over 5 questions? y/n

3. how many points for each question over 5 should we get? 1 pt/ 3 pts/ 5 pts

4. do you read the questions that seem too long? y/n

5. would you put more into them if you were given more points? y/n

i guess they don't want to hear the truth :P

My gut feeling from the beginning has been that this site is going to end up like the other one everyone was so excited about that then disappeared. Pollbuzzer I think it was. These sites have to have customers now BEFORE they can get contracts and I think the game now is to get in when they're trying to lure in people with payments for nothing before they end up spending all their start up with nothing to show for it. Makes sense that they'd easily let you answer enough or nearly enough questions to get a cheap card and then make it tougher once you cash out.

I only did about 5 questions today and this was earlier today and i haven't been able to answer anymore today, has this happened to anyone else today?