TELLWUT

1957horses

I have submitted two more tonight. If I dont' get them approved, I will give up on that part of it. Come one folks! I gotta pay for a new computer! :lol:

I have submitted two more tonight. If I dont' get them approved, I will give up on that part of it. Come one folks! I gotta pay for a new computer! :lol:

rosiesmom you have to think outside of the box. something off the wall.

i thought mine was pretty off the wall.... i don't know what else to do.. maybe i'll ask if anyone has been to the moon?

avemaria I think I saw one that was close to that so it would be rejected.

i thought mine was pretty off the wall.... i don't know what else to do.. maybe i'll ask if anyone has been to the moon?

avemaria I think I saw one that was close to that so it would be rejected.

mine was about the hurricane ditka vs. ditka.. the old snl sketch.. no one's done that one.. o well.. maybe i'll ask who likes to eat dirt from the backyard rather than real food?

Wow...Tellwut has slowed to a crawl...there were a ton of questions at first now you're lucky to got 4 or 5 a day to answer...Who thinks that they should start offering up surveys for more points...even if it's 100-200 for say like a 5-10min survey...at this point it's going to take forever to cash out again

They just shot down my last two survey suggestions. So I will not be doing any more of that. Hated it!! I will just answer questions.

They just shot down my last two survey suggestions. So I will not be doing any more of that. Hated it!! I will just answer questions.

Yeah they only accepted one of several I sent in. It's really not worth the effort as the site is already on my payment threshold.

I am at 3755, and I agree, the questions have slowed down to a snails pace now. Well, that is alright, I got the one card within a week and if I only get one every other month, I guess that is alright.

I am at 3755, and I agree, the questions have slowed down to a snails pace now. Well, that is alright, I got the one card within a week and if I only get one every other month, I guess that is alright.

Hey rosiesmom,

I left you a PM. :D

Thanks 1957 horses! I did get some points this morning but I think that will be it for the day.

That was my question about the Dentures :o