TELLWUT

1957horses

I emailed them about the issue they were great

Clear cookies and cache and problem will be fixed and it was

worked for me also... might have been a bad cookie or something

I emailed them about the issue they were great

Clear cookies and cache and problem will be fixed and it was

worked for me also... might have been a bad cookie or something

There email said they were updating things on there web site which caused issues for some people

I just got an email on Tellwut regarding my recent survey submissions and why they have been turned down. Apparently they like them, but are wanting 1 questions ones. Here is what they sent me!

Hi Tracy,

I’m just writing to you about your recent survey submissions. We like the questions you are asking, such as the one about the Obama Administration or the one about Romney turning down the View. We were wondering if instead of a multi question survey, you can condense them into a single question survey. We unfortunately do not have the option on our end to switch it which is why we are suspending them. For example, in the Obama Administration one, your answers are :

Yes I do believe we are better off than 4 years ago

· Yes

· No

· Undecided

· Not Applicable

No, we are worse off than 4 years ago

· Yes

· No

· Undecided

· Not Applicable

Instead of having two questions, it may be easier and less confusing for people if they are condensed into one answer such as:

Obama says we are better off than we were 4 years ago. Do you agree with this?

Yes

No

Undecided

N/A

Another example is the Romney on the View. Instead of three questions asking how it will affect his campaign, you can put this into one question:

How will this affect his campaign?

Negatively

Positively

It won’t affect it.

I hope this helps and we look forward to approving your surveys.

Tellwut Support

I am glad they sent this to me, at least I know now that they are liking my questions! 8)

WOO HOO................................................... :D

Lucky number 7 in a roll................................. :)

Does-your-birthday-or-anybody-you-knows-birthday-fall-on-a-leap-year-february-29th??............... :P

I just got an email on Tellwut regarding my recent survey submissions and why they have been turned down. Apparently they like them, but are wanting 1 questions ones. Here is what they sent me!

Hi Tracy,

I’m just writing to you about your recent survey submissions. We like the questions you are asking, such as the one about the Obama Administration or the one about Romney turning down the View. We were wondering if instead of a multi question survey, you can condense them into a single question survey. We unfortunately do not have the option on our end to switch it which is why we are suspending them. For example, in the Obama Administration one, your answers are :

· Yes

· No

· Undecided

· Not Applicable

· Yes

· No

· Undecided

· Not Applicable

Instead of having two questions, it may be easier and less confusing for people if they are condensed into one answer such as:

Yes

No

Undecided

N/A

Another example is the Romney on the View. Instead of three questions asking how it will affect his campaign, you can put this into one question:

Negatively

Positively

It won’t affect it.

Tellwut Support

I am glad they sent this to me, at least I know now that they are liking my questions! 8)

That's interesting. At least now we have some idea of why many of our submissions are turned down. I will be keeping this in mind from now on. Thanks for posting this. 8)

Hi Tracy,

· Yes

· No

· Undecided

· Not Applicable

· Yes

· No

· Undecided

· Not Applicable

Yes

No

Undecided

N/A

Negatively

Positively

It won’t affect it.

Tellwut Support

That's interesting. At least now we have some idea of why many of our submissions are turned down. I will be keeping this in mind from now on. Thanks for posting this. 8)

I redid my one on Do you think we are better of than 4 years ago and it got approved.

Okay on the survey I did a while back ago asking if people did Sweeps only Surveys and here is what they said! I found it very interesting!

1. Yes I do survey's that don't pay you, but give you an entry into a Sweepstakes Contest.

Yes | 26.95% | 262 votes

No | 56.89% | 553 votes

Undecided | 9.98% | 97 votes

Not Applicable | 6.17% | 60 votes

2. No my time is valuable, I only do surveys that I get paid for.

Yes | 57.92% | 563 votes

No | 23.46% | 228 votes

Undecided | 11.52% | 112 votes

Not Applicable | 7.10% | 69 votes

3. Do you think Survey Company's are cheap when they only give you a Sweepstakes Entry into a Contest, instead of paying money?

Yes | 65.95% | 641 votes

No | 13.07% | 127 votes

Undecided | 15.02% | 146 votes

Not Applicable | 5.97% | 58 votes

Still can't believe someone would do a survey for free! *sigh* :(

When I try to answer a question it says please wait and then nothing happens just spins I emailed them he told me that they may have done some more updates and to clear cookies again and let him know if that works but it didn't so I am waiting to hear back from him.

When I try to answer a question it says please wait and then nothing happens just spins I emailed them he told me that they may have done some more updates and to clear cookies again and let him know if that works but it didn't so I am waiting to hear back from him.

Same with me. I tried to answer questions and the first one went to dark screen but wouldn't open up again. :cry: I cleared cookies and it didn't work. Same problem today. :o Emailed again waiting for answer. :|

WOO HOO..................................... :D

Question 8 made it through the gate....................... :)

So-the-other-day-my-husband-parked-in-a-handicap-parking-spot-and-found-a-ticket-on-his-windshield-have-you-ever-parked-in-a-handicap-parking-and-got-a-ticket??....................... :P

Only one problem.................. I can't get through till this problem is fixed. :cry:

WOO HOO..................................... :D

Question 8 made it through the gate....................... :)

So-the-other-day-my-husband-parked-in-a-handicap-parking-spot-and-found-a-ticket-on-his-windshield-have-you-ever-parked-in-a-handicap-parking-and-got-a-ticket??....................... :P

Only one problem.................. I can't get through till this problem is fixed. :cry:[/quoteI

I did receive another reply told me to try pressing SHIFT and right click didn't do anything waiting for another reply