TELLWUT

1957horses

10 hours ago, JD said:

I do around 10-15 external surveys a month. I get DQd a lot and most of the time I click on the link within a minute of getting the email. Keep in mind there is that link where you can try to take surveys w/o waiting for the email. That link is NOT the same as for the available surveys. I think a lot of people are using that link and not waiting for emails.

I don't wait for the email, I just go in and do whatever is available on the site.  I am rarely getting one completed that way.  And I am getting an "error" message when I am like halfway through them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I don't wait for the email, I just go in and do whatever is available on the site.  I am rarely getting one completed that way.  And I am getting an "error" message when I am like halfway through them. 

Hi rosiesmom,

If you encounter an error while taking an external survey please let us know as soon as possible by specifying the error and emailing [email protected]

We want to create a good experience of our panel members and get to the root of the issue. By letting us know exactly what the error message it can help us to determine if it was an error by our supplier or some other glitch.

If you have been disqualified from a particular survey after spending a considerable amount of time in it please let us know and we will look into it.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Tellwut said:

Hi rosiesmom,

If you encounter an error while taking an external survey please let us know as soon as possible by specifying the error and emailing [email protected]

We want to create a good experience of our panel members and get to the root of the issue. By letting us know exactly what the error message it can help us to determine if it was an error by our supplier or some other glitch.

If you have been disqualified from a particular survey after spending a considerable amount of time in it please let us know and we will look into it.

Hello Tellwut, I never think it is on your end.  If I finish one and then it kicks me out, I do contact you folks, and I have been given the points, but this error comes up on the survey sites page.  I never really thought about letting you know if I hadn't completed it.  I will start letting you know.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

Hello Tellwut, I never think it is on your end.  If I finish one and then it kicks me out, I do contact you folks, and I have been given the points, but this error comes up on the survey sites page.  I never really thought about letting you know if I hadn't completed it.  I will start letting you know.

Hi rosiesmom,

Just for precautionary measures please send us a screen shot of the error - you can email us at [email protected]

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Is anyone else having response time issues using Tellwut? It is absolutely horrible. Worst I've ever encountered. Almost unusable. I have 65 Mbps internet speeds and all the other sites I am accessing are working fine.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JD said:

Is anyone else having response time issues using Tellwut? It is absolutely horrible. Worst I've ever encountered. Almost unusable. I have 65 Mbps internet speeds and all the other sites I am accessing are working fine.

ABSOLUTELY. I created a post a couple weeks back about this. It is either related to changes they made to enhance mobile or greed to get more ads. I do not know. What I do know is that it crawls:x

• Like 2

Today the site was very slow I ended up getting off for awhile and then finish the few surveys that were left l had to wait a few minutes every time I hit submit for the next one to come up.

• Like 1

It was pretty slow yesterday, but we had all kinds of issues with our internet, so I was blaming that for the issues.  I guess it was more than that. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Something is verdy verdy strange with Tellwut, at least for me tonight, or should say this morning cause it is1:47am Wednesday...............................................:o

OK usually at midnight the new questions are posted and when I logged in , I answered the first question then I usually click "most recent" and it takes me back to answered questions from last night. So I logged out and in again and there was another new question for me to answer. And again clicked on "most recent" again and again was brought to last night's questions already answered. Well I am not going to keep logging out and log in again to get a new questions so this time I clicked on the "HOME" icon which does give me the new questions every time till done. Point is I never had to use the "HOME"  icon to advance to the next new question. So I am wondering what has changed that now I have to do it this way or if it will go back to the way I have been doing it since the very beginning of Tellwut........................................;)

But may I say that Tellwut since I started with and introduced them to here Survey Police July 2, 2012 has been a great corporation to belong to, making money and there are times when some subjects are heart wrenching or funny or informative but always interesting especially reading others commits on an array of different subjects I like doing them more-so after done for the night with my other surveys before calling it a night because I sometimes get lost in time reading other people post. Sometimes  I might get threw answering with all the questions then go back later to read peoples remarks. Tellwut have never cheated me on redeeming and always pay within the week of redeeming, if I ever had a problem they answer usually within hours. Thank You Tellwut, I wish there were more sites that operated like your site does. Gee it is Tellwut's 5th Birthday...........................................:wub:

7 hours ago, 1957horses said:

Something is verdy verdy strange with Tellwut, at least for me tonight, or should say this morning cause it is1:47am Wednesday...............................................:o

OK usually at midnight the new questions are posted and when I logged in , I answered the first question then I usually click "most recent" and it takes me back to answered questions from last night. So I logged out and in again and there was another new question for me to answer. And again clicked on "most recent" again and again was brought to last night's questions already answered. Well I am not going to keep logging out and log in again to get a new questions so this time I clicked on the "HOME" icon which does give me the new questions every time till done. Point is I never had to use the "HOME"  icon to advance to the next new question. So I am wondering what has changed that now I have to do it this way or if it will go back to the way I have been doing it since the very beginning of Tellwut........................................;)

But may I say that Tellwut since I started with and introduced them to here Survey Police July 2, 2012 has been a great corporation to belong to, making money and there are times when some subjects are heart wrenching or funny or informative but always interesting especially reading others commits on an array of different subjects I like doing them more-so after done for the night with my other surveys before calling it a night because I sometimes get lost in time reading other people post. Sometimes  I might get threw answering with all the questions then go back later to read peoples remarks. Tellwut have never cheated me on redeeming and always pay within the week of redeeming, if I ever had a problem they answer usually within hours. Thank You Tellwut, I wish there were more sites that operated like your site does. Gee it is Tellwut's 5th Birthday...........................................:wub:

We're sorry about that glitch from this morning, everyone. It should be fixed now and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the compliment 1957horses! We're glad that you enjoy our service and that you're a member of our community!

giphy.gif

• Like 1