TELLWUT

1957horses

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

I contacted them an hour or so ago and nothing yet.  Well, if I get it, I get it, and if I don't, I don't.  :/

Hi rosiesmom,

Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EST. You should get a response before the end of tomorrow.

However please be aware that our response time can take up to 48 business hours in some cases.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I got it today, hope everyone else that didn't get it, did today. 

Just wondering, did you get the links from support or did you get the actual e-mailed newsletter?

I'm pretty sure we sent you links (but after answering hundreds of emails you sometimes forget lol).

• Like 1

WHY on earth is this panel ranked #2. Are the reviewers HIGH on something. The Highest paying survey I've seen is 500pts which is $1.25 for a 35 MINUTE survey. Are ppl really that NAIVE? A 35min survey should NEVER pay less than $2.50-$3. Wow, no wonder incentives keep dropping every year, thanks to these panelists. LOL!!! You DON"T rank a panel high for how "FAST" they pay, you rank them for the amount of the INCENTIVES offered PER SURVEY. If you make $600 or more per year from a survey panel, they have to send you a w2 form and you have to claim it on your tax return, therefore you/we are an employee of said panel. Would you work a job that pays you LESS THAN $3 per hour? NO you wouldn't, so WHY pray tell are you accepting these ridiculously LOW incentives? These panels are laughing their a**es off at you panelists, you do realize that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Just wondering, did you get the links from support or did you get the actual e-mailed newsletter?

I'm pretty sure we sent you links (but after answering hundreds of emails you sometimes forget lol).

It was the links from support.  Glad to see it!  Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yobry1 said:

WHY on earth is this panel ranked #2. Are the reviewers HIGH on something. The Highest paying survey I've seen is 500pts which is $1.25 for a 35 MINUTE survey. Are ppl really that NAIVE? A 35min survey should NEVER pay less than $2.50-$3. Wow, no wonder incentives keep dropping every year, thanks to these panelists. LOL!!! You DON"T rank a panel high for how "FAST" they pay, you rank them for the amount of the INCENTIVES offered PER SURVEY. If you make $600 or more per year from a survey panel, they have to send you a w2 form and you have to claim it on your tax return, therefore you/we are an employee of said panel. Would you work a job that pays you LESS THAN $3 per hour? NO you wouldn't, so WHY pray tell are you accepting these ridiculously LOW incentives? These panels are laughing their a**es off at you panelists, you do realize that.

I speak for myself when I tell you that I am not high on anything.  I have had surveys of 1,000 points and more from them.  You are more than welcome to add your own ranking to their list if you are not happy.  And how fast a panel pays is definitely a reason to rate them.  I guess I just take exception to your whole statement, but I don't come here to get raked over the coals by fellow members.  And there is a lot more to being an employee than just receiving a tax form.  Care, custody, control, and so many other things come into play with employer/employee relationships. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I speak for myself when I tell you that I am not high on anything.  I have had surveys of 1,000 points and more from them.  You are more than welcome to add your own ranking to their list if you are not happy.  And how fast a panel pays is definitely a reason to rate them.  I guess I just take exception to your whole statement, but I don't come here to get raked over the coals by fellow members.  And there is a lot more to being an employee than just receiving a tax form.  Care, custody, control, and so many other things come into play with employer/employee relationships. 

It was not my intent to rake you over the coals. I'm trying to INFORM you and other panelists that our time is more VALUABLE than pennies on the dollar like the wages in a 3rd world country are. ANY 10yr or more veteran panelist will agree. 8-9 yrs ago, 8 out of 10 surveys paid 10cents pr min. EVERY 10min survey paid $1, 15min survey paid $1.50, 20min survey paid $2 and so on and often times they paid MORE than 10cents per min. This is when panels VALUED OUR TIME spent taking surveys. Now they could care less about us. MY time is valuable as is YOUR time is valuable and we deserve better. Your comment just REASSURED survey panels that it's OK to lower the incentives AGAIN next year as long as they find someone who thinks their time isn't worth anything to take surveys with piddly incentives so they can keep stuffing their GREEDY pockets. Greedy bcoz over the last 10 years, there have been 2 CEO's of 2 different survey panels that took off with the companies money to europe, so yes They are greedy and don't give a rats a** about us panelist. I used to make $200 a mnth taking surveys during the holidays, and $100-$150 a mnth the rest of the year as did MANY other panelists and many of them made more than me. One panel I had to stop taking surveys during the holidays 2 years in a row so I didn't reach the $600 mark and have to claim it on a tax return. Now, I'm lucky to make $70 a month during holidays and $35-40 a month the rest of the year. People NEED TO KNOW how these panels have become and stop taking surveys with RIDICULOUS penny per min incentives in hopes of teaching these panels OUR TIME IS VALUABLE.

5 hours ago, yobry1 said:

We offer other incentives on Tellwut such as our Tellwut and user created surveys, these are surveys that everyone qualifies for you can find them under the Most Recent section.
- We have our weekly 50 point newsletter sent out over the weekend - everyone qualifies.
- We have monthly promotional giveaways of gift cards, and higher point value surveys - everyone qualifies.
- We have various giveaways and extra point earning opportunities on our social media pages – on Twitter we have $5 Amazon gift card give away, on Facebook we have a 500 point give away, and a 25 point weekly survey (again everyone qualifies for the 25 point survey).
- Lastly, every time you participate in an external survey from the Available Surveys page or e-mail, you are entered into a 4000 point weekly give away.

I think our ranking is also a result of people enjoying our customer service, extra offers (as per above) and the consistency of pay out.

Different strokes for different folks. Hope you have a great rest of your evening 

• Like 1

Also as a side note, I assume now as opposed to 10 years ago there's a lot more people taking surveys on the internet so that's also probably another reason why incentives have dropped over the years - in reference to survey panels in general.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

On 10/12/2017 at 1:01 PM, yobry1 said:

Tellwut is a VERY different survey site. Most of your points are generated from surveys created by the actual members of Tellwut. These user generated surveys are very short. 5 questions and not even that many questions for most. Everyone qualifies. You only need to complete one external survey per month in order to get the maximum number of user surveys per day. The external surveys are the normal types of surveys you are used to taking. Many of their external surveys are very short. 10 minutes or less. You pick and choose which ones you want to attempt. So everyone qualifies, Tellwut pays out quickly, and if you want you get to make your opinions known on the user surveys. Those who speak out have less stress:)

• Like 3