TELLWUT

1957horses

5 hours ago, Trueblue said:

Not yet just got another non-specific one this afternoon

That's really strange. I tested it myself this morning and I saw the time displayed. Did you click the link? Or are you referring to the "10 minutes or more" part in the actual invite.

Can you please send a screen shot of what you're viewing to our support email so that we can look into this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tellwutters,

Can you guys post pictures of balance pages (the page that your points are on accumulated on) - that you feel are easy to navigate and understand. I know that most of you guys are on other survey sites, and just wanted to your feedback on how we can make the balance page better on Tellwut.

• 1 month later...

Hi Tellwutters,

Just letting you guys know that in order to have access to all of the Tellwut user created surveys, panel members must successfully complete at least 1 external survy within a 15 day period.

2 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Hi Tellwutters,

Just letting you guys know that in order to have access to all of the Tellwut user created surveys, panel members must successfully complete at least 1 external survy within a 15 day period.

Wow, that is going to be impossible, but I'm okay with earning incredibly slowly without doing the external surveys.... for now.

On 11/21/2017 at 7:46 AM, GammiWoo said:

I keep my profiles updated but only get into about 2-3 of 10 surveys. So many invites and so little rewards. I gave it another try but I guess I'm just not a good fit.

And here I thought it was just me.

On 12/25/2017 at 1:38 PM, spider said:

but remember, you have to do at least one of their surveys each 30 days or they take the daily 5 and 10 pointers away.  Learned that lesson the hard way.  :)

Right, I understand I'll earn rewards even slower if I don't do surveys, but there is no way that i'm going to do a survey without knowing the length of time. And even then the times aren't always accurate (talking about all companies). They've been good to me in the past, but if this is the new way they are doing surveys, I'll be better off without them.

On 12/25/2017 at 9:35 AM, rosiesmom said:

I saw one like that.  Yeh, I don't try the longer ones because they don't really pay that well.  It isn't just Tellwut, I have seen it on another site.  Just kind of strange though that there aren't minutes on them.  I didn't get the 12 day of Christmas 25pointers all done because of a modem problem but I guess it's only pennies anyway.  I didn't know they were only good for 2-3 days each.  I am sticking with them, but remember, you have to do at least one of their surveys each 30 days or they take the daily 5 and 10 pointers away.  Learned that lesson the hard way.  :)

Give me straight forward explanations on how to earn the most money - dont give me tutorials on how to earn more  by jumping thru hoops.I dislike this very much .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, footfree said:

And here I thought it was just me.

If you're on other survey sites, you're going to have a more difficult time qualifying for surveys - as many sites use the same survey suppliers.

3 minutes ago, footfree said:

Give me straight forward explanations on how to earn the most money - dont give me tutorials on how to earn more  by jumping thru hoops.I dislike this very much .

Tellwut is more than just a survey site to earn a gift card - it's a community where people ask and answer questions through fun activities, we consider ourselves a social network like Facebook. We understand that may not be what everyone is looking for.

5 hours ago, spider said:

Wow, that is going to be impossible, but I'm okay with earning incredibly slowly without doing the external surveys.... for now.

Unfortunately we had to implement it because too many people were taking advantage of the user created surveys and not doing any external surveys. 

We don't earn any money from the user created surveys.

• Like 1

Well, while we are on the subject of Tellwut, I HATE reading the comments and am getting to where I rarely post in the comment section. Some of those people are horrible, the way they talk to one another. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

Well, while we are on the subject of Tellwut, I HATE reading the comments and am getting to where I rarely post in the comment section. Some of those people are horrible, the way they talk to one another. 

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

Some of time can be pretty mean especially if you misspell a word they know what you meant so get over it

giphy.gif

I know what you mean guys. Luckily we have a block feature installed now for voters.

giphy.gifUnfortunately I don't get that block feature lol....

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I don't normally block anybody I just ignore them and move on to the next response to read if interested.

Good to know, peach6. Some people go into full melt down mode:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I don't normally block anybody I just ignore them and move on to the next response to read if interested.

There's one person whose blowhard postings seem to be on every user survey. I really should block them but mostly I don't read comments unless I have an interest in the topic so they can blither on and I won't notice.

• Like 2