TELLWUT

1957horses

4 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

So weird  I did  complete  3 external  surveys  but only  1 gave me the extra 50 points .Not sure why the other 2 did not  generate  the extra points .Anyone else  have this problem ?

4 hours ago, peach6 said:

I also did one today but did not get the 50 extra points

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

If I do the ones that they send me the emails for, I don't always get the 50 extra points.  It usually will say whether you are going to be offered that or not. 

The extra 50 points are only for surveys completed from the Available Surveys page on special days (usually holidays and weekends).

We do not give an extra 50 points for surveys completed via e-mail.

It should state this in the body of the e-mail of our extra 50 points e-mail.

If you successfully completed an external survey from the Available Surveys page today and you didn't get the 50 bonus points please email support and someone will get back to you next week.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I thought I would try the 3rd party surveys this weekend.  I ended up getting 6-7 surveys completed.  That is a record for me.  And then I got a bonus for like 3 or 4 of them with the 50 point weekend things.  I think i am going to keep trying because I want that Amazon Card!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

So I thought I would try the 3rd party surveys this weekend.  I ended up getting 6-7 surveys completed.  That is a record for me.  And then I got a bonus for like 3 or 4 of them with the 50 point weekend things.  I think i am going to keep trying because I want that Amazon Card!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

OK, for all the ballyhooing I do on Tellwut, today I got one of the 5 point surveys about liking a certain show.  OK.  Then I do 2 more and this survey shows up about liking a certain show, and it is the exact same format.  Exactly the same.  So how does one get these approved?  Just asking because I gave up on that part of it. 

On 5/24/2018 at 7:18 PM, rosiesmom said:

OK, for all the ballyhooing I do on Tellwut, today I got one of the 5 point surveys about liking a certain show.  OK.  Then I do 2 more and this survey shows up about liking a certain show, and it is the exact same format.  Exactly the same.  So how does one get these approved?  Just asking because I gave up on that part of it. 

We have multiple survey approvers and therefore the same question may get published twice. 

Sometimes we have similar topics or questions that are similar but worded differently for market research purposes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Hey all, did anyone get the 50 pointer today?  I don't remember seeing it.

Got it yesterday, 6/8, before 8 PM PT/11 PM EST.

• 3 months later...

Just sayin', I was doing the daily surveys today and I noticed 2 surveys were pretty similar, and then I noticed they were from the same person.  What has happened to that site?  They are having to post warnings about people being rude to one another, etc.  This is getting ridiculous.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...