TELLWUT

1957horses

Tellwut is down again, for me anyway it is12:20am CST..................................................:|

I tried it a few times, at first it was like the other day having to click on the 'home' icon to advance to new question, then after my 3rd question I git this screen, logged out and in again but only getting the same screen as posted. So I will have top wait till tomorrow..................................-_-

OK it is 12:50am and the board is working again but you have to click the 'home' icon to advance. Clicking 'most recent' will bring up yesterdays answered questions..........................................8)

tw.png

Not the biggest problem but clicking on the Home button today is not bringing forth the next survey. Only the recent link is doing so. Many yet to do so it's not like I'm out of surveys to take. I did complete an external survey before this showed up and hadn't taken any user surveys.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JD said:

Not the biggest problem but clicking on the Home button today is not bringing forth the next survey. Only the recent link is doing so. Many yet to do so it's not like I'm out of surveys to take. I did complete an external survey before this showed up and hadn't taken any user surveys.

Hi JD,

That should be fixed now. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The next time this occurs can you please let us know via writing to [email protected]

38 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Hey Tellwut..was wondering if you're going to be getting any gift cards going forward for say "Metro grocery stores" in the future?

Hi Greeneyeddevils,

I don't think we plan to anytime in the near future. You could always get a visa gift card and use at Metro?

17 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Hi Greeneyeddevils,

I don't think we plan to anytime in the near future. You could always get a Visa gift card and use at Metro?

Ok..thanks for getting back 

14 today for 90. Seems to be dropping slowly but this was a big drop. Also, it is annoying to have to guess how to scroll through today's 20 or so questions. Why make a change? 

22 minutes ago, Trueblue said:

14 today for 90. Seems to be dropping slowly but this was a big drop. Also, it is annoying to have to guess how to scroll through today's 20 or so questions. Why make a change? 

The full amount of surveys are usually posted after 12 p.m. EST on holidays and weekends.

• Like 2

Also just to reference tomorrow (Monday July 3rd 2017) will be a holiday for us in Canada. So there's likely to be a small delay for when surveys are posted.

• Like 2

I was doing the surveys after midnight so it is now Thursday and suddenly I had to refresh screen and got this screen and now I can't get on Tellwut at all. This screen keeps coming. I never had this and I checked and in 'Advanced' Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2  all have a check mark in the little box so now what?? It comes down to  RC4 cipher is no longer cryptographically secure. I am not having any troubles with any other site. I am using IE11............................:o

Can not open Tellwut in Chrome either.........................................................:unsure:

tel.png

• 2 weeks later...

Tellwut IS OUT AGAIN IN THE MIDWEST 11:48PM Monday 7/17/17 .....................................................:o

This page can’t be displayed

Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to https://www.tellwut.com again. If this error persists, it is possible that this site uses an unsupported protocol or cipher suite such as RC4 (link for the details), which is not considered secure. Please contact your site administrator.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1957horses said:

TELLWUT IS OUT AGAIN IN THE MIDWEST 11:48PM Monday 7/17/17 .....................................................:o

This page can’t be displayed

Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to https://www.tellwut.com again. If this error persists, it is possible that this site uses an unsupported protocol or cipher suite such as RC4 (link for the details), which is not considered secure. Please contact your site administrator.

Mine just said Tellwut not working

• Like 1