TELLWUT

1957horses

And speaking of, I am trying to do surveys on their site and all I appear to do is get the screen of profile questions, which leads me to a "continue" page and it won't let me continue.  So I have to X out of it and then go back in.  So far, every time I attempt one, this is what I get.  So there is no way I could do a survey today if I wanted to.  Hmmm......

As difficult as it is to qualify for the surveys and as long as it takes to DQ, they sure don't need to be taking anything away. Thanks for the heads up, though!! 

• Like 1

We switched the modem and I am beginning to panic, I am not getting any of them completed.  Starting to bite my nails now.  I jut can't get any of them done. 

• Confused 1

On 12/25/2017 at 5:50 AM, spider said:

Is this change permanent for Tellwut?  

survey length: 10 or more mins

chance of qualifying" variable

I'm hoping it's a glitch, but if Tellwut is not going to list survey times anymore, I will not be completing anymore surveys with their site.

We send these kind of invites out every so often. In situations like these Please click the link from the email and you will see the length of survey and points available.

16 hours ago, peach6 said:

I try at least for a few everyday but hardly ever qualify it's either quota full or I just don't qualify

There could be various reasons for not qualifying but if you ever spend a prolonged amount of time in a survey before disqualifying please let us know by e-mailing [email protected] with the survey ID or forward the survey invite. Disqualification can occur within the first 6ish minutes.

15 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

We switched the modem and I am beginning to panic, I am not getting any of them completed.  Starting to bite my nails now.  I jut can't get any of them done. 

Your modem change should not impact your ability to qualify for surveys.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2017 at 9:40 AM, GammiWoo said:

As difficult as it is to qualify for the surveys and as long as it takes to DQ, they sure don't need to be taking anything away. Thanks for the heads up, though!! 

Tellwut doesn't create or control the external surveys (including the DQ times), but if you are disqualified after a prolonged amount of time please let us know by providing the survey ID or forwarding the survey invite and we will look into it.

22 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Your modem change should not impact your ability to qualify for surveys.

Actually, it did because it wouldn't load up.  We went through 3 modems before we got one that worked.  It took FOREVER to get a page to load.  Very frustrating, but it was Comcast's fault not Tellwuts.  I even tried to blame Apple for it since they slowed phones down, supposedly.  I am trying to get a 3rd party survey before the weekend gets here. 

2 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Actually, it did because it wouldn't load up.  We went through 3 modems before we got one that worked.  It took FOREVER to get a page to load.  Very frustrating, but it was Comcast's fault not Tellwuts.  I even tried to blame Apple for it since they slowed phones down, supposedly.  I am trying to get a 3rd party survey before the weekend gets here. 

We understand that. We meant more in a direct correlation type of way that your modem should not impact your ability to qualify - as you mentioned it sounds more like an internet connection problem. We hope you can get one successfully completed :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I think I did today!!!  I am kinda greedy though, I admit it, and I will continue to try now that we have a working modem. 

giphy.gif

That's great to hear, rosiesmom! :-)

• Haha 1

On 12/27/2017 at 11:00 AM, Tellwut said:
On 12/25/2017 at 4:50 AM, spider said:

Is this change permanent for Tellwut" rel="external nofollow">Tellwut?  

survey length: 10 or more mins

chance of qualifying" variable

I'm hoping it's a glitch, but if Tellwut" rel="external nofollow">Tellwut is not going to list survey times anymore, I will not be completing anymore surveys with their site.

We send these kind of invites out every so often. In situations like these Please click the link from the email and you will see the length of survey and points available.

When I click the link, it either takes me straight to the survey or DQ. I've never seen it show the length and point amount after the fact. No biggie, I'll just avoid those surveys since they aren't ALL like that. 

On 12/31/2017 at 4:55 AM, spider said:

The times/survey length should be displayed now :)

just remember to click the actual link! It's general in the invite, but once you get routed in - you will see the length displayed.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:02 PM, Tellwut said:

The times/survey length should be displayed now

Not yet just got another non-specific one this afternoon

• Confused 1