TELLWUT

1957horses

Newbie to Tellwut  and so I was wondering when is the  drawing for the  4,000 points   ? I see its weekly  just  curious  when it happens  and how you know who won 

19 minutes ago, Lurkergirl said:

Newbie to Tellwut  and so I was wondering when is the  drawing for the  4,000 points   ? I see its weekly  just  curious  when it happens  and how you know who won 

I didn't know either but I found the winner on their Facebook page and it was posted @ 12 noon EST last Friday.

13 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

13 hours ago, JD said:

I didn't know either but I found the winner on their Facebook page and it was posted @ 12 noon EST last Friday.

For the 4000 Tellwut points we announce the winner on Facebook on Friday's at 12 (like JD said, thanks JD!)

And we also e-mail the winner directly to let them they won.

14 hours ago, JD said:

thanks have to find them there then

Oh  one more  thing  I forgot  about till now .I did a survey   for a place called Delaware state  research .They said during the whole survey  something about reward cards  up to 10 dollars . they asked me for my email . I never heard from them  and of course I  have no idea if they   really meant they would give those which finished the reward card .Anyway  just  thought   of it this morning .Just wondering about it 

Just now, Lurkergirl said:

Oh  one more  thing  I forgot  about till now .I did a survey   for a place called Delaware state  research .They said during the whole survey  something about reward cards  up to 10 dollars . they asked me for my email . I never heard from them  and of course I  have no idea if they   really meant they would give those which finished the reward card .Anyway  just  thought   of it this morning .Just wondering about it 

Hi Lurkergirl,

Please direct this to [email protected] and we'll try our best to look into it.

3 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

I'm guessing this is just another instance of survey creators who create surveys for their own site with these incentives and then route the surveys to other sites w/o cleaning up the survey. You see this every now and then. Especially the complete this 2nd part for additional compensation. Never do the 2nd part unless you are on the survey creator site.

41 minutes ago, JD said:

I'm guessing this is just another instance of survey creators who create surveys for their own site with these incentives and then route the surveys to other sites w/o cleaning up the survey. You see this every now and then. Especially the complete this 2nd part for additional compensation. Never do the 2nd part unless you are on the survey creator site.

I agree you never get the xtra compensation although I did have one yesterday on cell phones from One Opinion and didn't receive the xtra and did email them because they are pretty good and I received an extra 500 points which is probably more then I would have received for answering xtra questions.

1 hour ago, JD said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, JD said:

23 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I agree you never get the xtra compensation although I did have one yesterday on cell phones from one opinion and didn't receive the xtra and did email them because they are pretty good and I received an extra 500 points which is probably more then I would have received for answering xtra questions.

If you guys do run into something like that please take a screen shot and send it to us at [email protected] so that we can let the suppliers and creators know.

Well  I sent off 2 emails  

First one was because I took a very long survey  got all the way to the end  it said thank you   then  it redirected to the main page and it came back sorry  you   all ready  did this survey .So I sent an email  because I never  had done that  survey ever before  

Second  I sent an   email  to the support  email  about the reward  question on the one  survey 

never heard back  yet on either  one 

2 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Well  I sent off 2 emails  

First one was because I took a very long survey  got all the way to the end  it said thank you   then  it redirected to the main page and it came back sorry  you   all ready  did this survey .So I sent an email  because I never  had done that  survey ever before  

Second  I sent an   email  to the support  email  about the reward  question on the one  survey 

never heard back  yet on either  one 

Our response time can take up to 48 business hours but we do try to answer emails as soon as possible.