Jump to content
1957horses

TELLWUT

Recommended Posts

peach6
Tellwut">
5 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Good to know, peach6. Some people go into full melt down mode:

giphy.gif

They need to get a life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurkergirl

Newbie to Tellwut  and so I was wondering when is the  drawing for the  4,000 points   ? I see its weekly  just  curious  when it happens  and how you know who won 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JD
19 minutes ago, Lurkergirl said:

Newbie to Tellwut  and so I was wondering when is the  drawing for the  4,000 points   ? I see its weekly  just  curious  when it happens  and how you know who won 

I didn't know either but I found the winner on their Facebook page and it was posted @ 12 noon EST last Friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellwut
13 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Newbie to Tellwut  and so I was wondering when is the  drawing for the  4,000 points   ? I see its weekly  just  curious  when it happens  and how you know who won 

 

13 hours ago, JD said:

I didn't know either but I found the winner on their Facebook page and it was posted @ 12 noon EST last Friday.

For the 4000 Tellwut points we announce the winner on Facebook on Friday's at 12 (like JD said, thanks JD!)

And we also e-mail the winner directly to let them they won.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellwut
14 hours ago, peach6 said:

They need to get a life

I wish we had you around when we get mean e-mails, peach6!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurkergirl
14 hours ago, JD said:

I didn't know either but I found the winner on their Facebook page and it was posted @ 12 noon EST last Friday.

thanks have to find them there then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurkergirl

Oh  one more  thing  I forgot  about till now .I did a survey   for a place called Delaware state  research .They said during the whole survey  something about reward cards  up to 10 dollars . they asked me for my email . I never heard from them  and of course I  have no idea if they   really meant they would give those which finished the reward card .Anyway  just  thought   of it this morning .Just wondering about it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellwut
Just now, Lurkergirl said:

Oh  one more  thing  I forgot  about till now .I did a survey   for a place called Delaware state  research .They said during the whole survey  something about reward cards  up to 10 dollars . they asked me for my email . I never heard from them  and of course I  have no idea if they   really meant they would give those which finished the reward card .Anyway  just  thought   of it this morning .Just wondering about it 

Hi Lurkergirl,

Please direct this to [email protected] and we'll try our best to look into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurkergirl
Tellwut">
2 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Hi Lurkergirl,

Please direct this to [email protected] and we'll try our best to look into it.

Thank you  just sent them a email  :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JD
3 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Oh  one more  thing  I forgot  about till now .I did a survey   for a place called Delaware state  research .They said during the whole survey  something about reward cards  up to 10 dollars . they asked me for my email . I never heard from them  and of course I  have no idea if they   really meant they would give those which finished the reward card .Anyway  just  thought   of it this morning .Just wondering about it 

I'm guessing this is just another instance of survey creators who create surveys for their own site with these incentives and then route the surveys to other sites w/o cleaning up the survey. You see this every now and then. Especially the complete this 2nd part for additional compensation. Never do the 2nd part unless you are on the survey creator site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peach6
41 minutes ago, JD said:

I'm guessing this is just another instance of survey creators who create surveys for their own site with these incentives and then route the surveys to other sites w/o cleaning up the survey. You see this every now and then. Especially the complete this 2nd part for additional compensation. Never do the 2nd part unless you are on the survey creator site.

I agree you never get the xtra compensation although I did have one yesterday on cell phones from One Opinion and didn't receive the xtra and did email them because they are pretty good and I received an extra 500 points which is probably more then I would have received for answering xtra questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellwut
1 hour ago, JD said:

I'm guessing this is just another instance of survey creators who create surveys for their own site with these incentives and then route the surveys to other sites w/o cleaning up the survey. You see this every now and then. Especially the complete this 2nd part for additional compensation. Never do the 2nd part unless you are on the survey creator site.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellwut
1 hour ago, JD said:

I'm guessing this is just another instance of survey creators who create surveys for their own site with these incentives and then route the surveys to other sites w/o cleaning up the survey. You see this every now and then. Especially the complete this 2nd part for additional compensation. Never do the 2nd part unless you are on the survey creator site.

 

23 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I agree you never get the xtra compensation although I did have one yesterday on cell phones from One Opinion and didn't receive the xtra and did email them because they are pretty good and I received an extra 500 points which is probably more then I would have received for answering xtra questions.

If you guys do run into something like that please take a screen shot and send it to us at [email protected] so that we can let the suppliers and creators know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurkergirl

Well  I sent off 2 emails  

First one was because I took a very long survey  got all the way to the end  it said thank you   then  it redirected to the main page and it came back sorry  you   all ready  did this survey .So I sent an email  because I never  had done that  survey ever before  

Second  I sent an   email  to the support  email  about the reward  question on the one  survey 

never heard back  yet on either  one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellwut
2 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Well  I sent off 2 emails  

First one was because I took a very long survey  got all the way to the end  it said thank you   then  it redirected to the main page and it came back sorry  you   all ready  did this survey .So I sent an email  because I never  had done that  survey ever before  

Second  I sent an   email  to the support  email  about the reward  question on the one  survey 

never heard back  yet on either  one 

Our response time can take up to 48 business hours but we do try to answer emails as soon as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×