TELLWUT

1957horses

18 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Our response time can take up to 48 business hours but we do try to answer emails as soon as possible.

Thanks  the first email  I got my points  

the second one  well  they tell me they are working on it   

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lurkergirl said:

Thanks  the first email  I got my points  

the second one  well  they tell me they are working on it   

Our support hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EST. We'll get back to you sometime next week. Have a good weekend :)

I am still  learning the site  and so those external ones  I tried all  10 shown  and  nope  did not qualify  for a one  tried the next set of 10 and  also  no qualifying  .Then they send out everyone you  qualify for and complete  you get extra points .I just  don't like   it to  much  when  they  say that because then  I never  get any done .

Happened  with e rewards  they  said every survey  you  try  you get entered in to a contest and now I hardly  get any invitations .

On 2/24/2018 at 3:39 PM, Lurkergirl said:

I am still  learning the site  and so those external ones  I tried all  10 shown  and  nope  did not qualify  for a one  tried the next set of 10 and  also  no qualifying  .Then they send out everyone you  qualify for and complete  you get extra points .I just  don't like   it to  much  when  they  say that because then  I never  get any done .

Happened  with e rewards  they  said every survey  you  try  you get entered in to a contest and now I hardly  get any invitations .

Hi Lurkergirl,

If you're on other survey sites this may be a reason that you don't qualify for as many surveys on Tellwut.

In reference to the extra points for successfully completed surveys from the Available Surveys page - we offer this, because we don't send out as many survey invites by e-mail on the weekends.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay  just  got enough points to cash  out .I did not realize  that because I am a first timer  it was  going to take  3 weeks  for it to be sent to me .I am unsure  why  you all do this  I was hoping it was going to just  be an email  with my  code to get the  reward .  Oh well  nothing I guess I can  do   but wait  3 weeks .

4 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Okay  just  got enough points to cash  out .I did not realize  that because I am a first timer  it was  going to take  3 weeks  for it to be sent to me .I am unsure  why  you all do this  I was hoping it was going to just  be an email  with my  code to get the  reward .  Oh well  nothing I guess I can  do   but wait  3 weeks .

giphy.gif

Hi Lurkergirl,

It takes our supplier a few days to process the reward. The 3 weeks period starts from the day that they mail it out (usually 30 business days).

It can take us up to 15 days to process it (this means the reward can stay in pending mode for up to 15 days), but we're usually quick and can process a reward in under 5 business days and send it to our supplier.

We also have e-gift card options which are sent anywhere between 30 minutes and 72 business hours from the time that we process them. If you have not redeemed before, you are still eligible for an e-gift card if you show us proof ID. Otherwise, you will be eligible for an e-gift card upon your second redemption going forward.

I looked into your account and I can see that your reward is still pending - if you want I can cancel that reward for you so that you can choose an e-gift card option (if you want to show us proof of ID).

If you want us to cancel it and get an e-gift card instead please e-mail our support team at [email protected] - as I don't always check on here

46 minutes ago, Tellwut said:

giphy.gif

Hi Lurkergirl,

It takes our supplier a few days to process the reward. The 3 weeks period starts from the day that they mail it out (usually 30 business days).

It can take us up 15 days to process it (this means the reward can stay in pending mode for up to 15 days), but we're usually quick and can process a reward in under 5 business days and send it to our supplier.

We also have e-gift card options which are sent anywhere between 30 minutes and 72 business hours from the time that we process them. If you have not redeemed before, you are still eligible for an e-gift card if you show us proof ID. Otherwise, you will be eligible for an e-gift card upon your second redemption going forward.

I looked into your account and I can see that your reward is still pending - if you want I can cancel that reward for you so that you can choose an e-gift card option (if you want to show us proof of ID).

If you want us to cancel it and get an e-gift card instead please e-mail our support team at [email protected] - as I don't always check on here

Okay thank you  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tellwutters, just letting you know that the weekly newsletter is coming 1 day early this week. So you might receieve it tonight or by latest before tomorrow noon-ish.

Okay    I have a question  I want to find out hopefully   before  I do this survey .

The survey  says it wants my contact information  for  Qualtrics  compensation        I would like to know if this is acurate ,I did one  last  month  and found out the reward  was  for only  2 dollars .I am  wondering if this is gonna be the same   

1 hour ago, Lurkergirl said:

Okay    I have a question  I want to find out hopefully   before  I do this survey .

The survey  says it wants my contact information  for  Qualtrics  compensation        I would like to know if this is acurate ,I did one  last  month  and found out the reward  was  for only  2 dollars .I am  wondering if this is gonna be the same   

I personally would advise against it. However I'm not 100% as I don't deal directly with that aspect of Tellwut. That's a question better suited for [email protected] - if you write us someone will get back to you regarding it next week (tomorrow is a holiday for us).

6 minutes ago, Tellwut said:

I personally would advise against it. However I'm not 100% as I don't deal directly with that aspect of Tellwut. That's a question better suited for [email protected] - if you write us someone will get back to you regarding it next week (tomorrow is a holiday for us).

Okay  thank you 

So weird  I did  complete  3 external  surveys  but only  1 gave me the extra 50 points .Not sure why the other 2 did not  generate  the extra points .Anyone else  have this problem ?

5 minutes ago, Lurkergirl said:

So weird  I did  complete  3 external  surveys  but only  1 gave me the extra 50 points .Not sure why the other 2 did not  generate  the extra points .Anyone else  have this problem ?

I also did one today but did not get the 50 extra points

If I do the ones that they send me the emails for, I don't always get the 50 extra points.  It usually will say whether you are going to be offered that or not.