TELLWUT

1957horses

Wow, I started this Tellwut post 4 years ago on July 2nd............................................. :P

Was that when Tellwut started? Haven't been a member that long but over 2 years IIRC.

Was the Friday newsletter email 50 points sent out July 1st??......................................................... :roll:

And no 25 point bonus facebook survey also?? ................................................................ :huh:

Was the Friday newsletter email 50 points sent out July 1st??......................................................... :roll:

And no 25 point bonus facebook survey also?? ................................................................ :huh:

The 50 pointer came out Friday my friend.  Did you not get yours again?  I can't remember about the 25 pointer, I thought it was earlier in the week.

I can't remember about the 25 pointer.  I will look at my account.  I did.  I did not get one for 25 points either.  I think they are doing the chef thing this month.  I am trying to do as many 3rd party surveys with them as I can.  That adds up faster.  Did you email them about the end of the week 50 pointer survey?

• 2 weeks later...

OK it's 9:37 pm CST and I have not received the 50 points Friday news letter................................... :o

Got it, a bit late.............................................. :lol:

• Like 1

I had to kind of scratch my head today when I ran through the 5 point surveys.  One asked if I had ever had my appendix removed, and then one if I had had my gall badder removed.  Both by the same person, two different surveys.  How do these things get approved? 

So it is 12:03am Saturday the 30th and I again did not get the 50 point news letter nor the 25 a extra hot topic tonight............................................... :blink: