TELLWUT

1957horses

They had something up about this weekend was a Canadian Holiday?  I am not in Canada, so I'm not sure what it is.  But it said the customer service would be limited.  Did I read that right?  I do the 25 pointer on Face Book. 

• 1 month later...

Anyone else having a problems logging into tellwet on Tuesday after 11pm??.......................................... :mellow:

Oops an error occurred

Something's broken.............................. :(

Hi Tellwutters, we are aware of the site issues and are in the process of getting everything resolved. Please be patient while we get things up and running and thanks for being dedicated Tellwut members!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My Tellwut experiences in the last week have been kind of weird. Sometimes I log in and I'm able to click on "Most Recent" in order to take the daily surveys, but on other days, "Most Recent" is missing and the only survey I'm able to take is the  survey of the day. Am I missing a deadline or something?

My Tellwut experiences in the last week have been kind of weird. Sometimes I log in and I'm able to click on "Most Recent" in order to take the daily surveys, but on other days, "Most Recent" is missing and the only survey I'm able to take is the  survey of the day. Am I missing a deadline or something?

Hi Boomery, please e-mail [email protected] so that we can look into your account and determine the reason of why this is occurring.

Be careful, my Tellwut account has been limited since I don't the longer surveys on the site. They don't give me many of the 5 or 10 point short surveys anymore.

Hi Hofertennis, we looked into your account and you are not currently limited. You have completed all of the user created surveys that we have available (we post at least 20 everyday - on the weekends they are sometimes delayed and fully posted at 12 p.m.) If you have any further questions please e-mail us at [email protected]

Hi Hofertennis, we looked into your account and you are not currently limited. You have completed all of the user created surveys that we have available (we post at least 20 everyday - on the weekends they are sometimes delayed and fully posted at 12 p.m.) If you have any further questions please e-mail us at [email protected]

Well thank you,

hofertennis

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get the 50 pointer for the weekend.  Did anyone else get it?  Oh gosh, it went into my spam folder for the first time ever.  Say what?

• Like 1

I logged on to take it, but as soon as I answered the poll, the site automatically claimed I needed to sign in to receive credit (even though I was already signed in prior to taking the poll). Then after signing in again, it was gone. I guess the site was acting up...maybe next week. Kind of funny how the website only seems to act up after taking the high point polls.