TELLWUT

1957horses

got another 200 points today.. which is only 50 cents but it only took a few minutes.. each single answer question is 5 points, and multiple answers are always 10 points.. i got a 15 point one in there somewhere.

Just wondering if its taking much more time than taking a survey.

Good part is no dq in and no waiting for points.

It is indeed longer then a survey in the beginning. But how long does it take you to get $10.00 on other regular surveys, some are $1.00 or $2.00 for 20 minutes, so you are spending 2-3 hours to make $10.00, and that isn't including being DQ'd or survey full after completing one and NO MONEY. Plus Tellwut pays right away. You just can't beat that with a STICK. I started my 3rd week this last Monday 7/2 and already have 2545 points,(that is after I already received a $10.00 amazon 4,000 points) and that's just spending 5 or less minutes a day from here on end. I'm not going to question them, and I HOPE it keeps going strong. I haven't the slightest idea how they are getting funded, because if you looked, you get more points if you make up your own questions. Under FAQ it tells you how to make one, you submit it, and if there isn't already a question like it, you get extra points. I believe you can only make 2 or 3 in a certain time limit. I had 2 out of 5 (I didn't know at the time you can only do a couple a month) that went through. The send you an email telling you weather it is good :D or

bad :cry: .

I only have to say that this to me is as good or better then Pinecone. I am making hopefully $10.00 a month (so far) and there are times I don't get a survey from Pinecone 3-4 a month $9.00-$12.00 a month. But even if you do get from Pinecone, those are usually around 15-20 minutes long, and doing 3 a month

is an hour. Now that I think of it, 5 minutes a day would add up to 2.5 hours a month, but still you may not get 3-4 surveys from Pinecone a month, and Tellwut is everyday. Do you get what I'm trying to say?? :roll:

Happy 4th to all, 1957 you got a good point there. silly me i was working on my surveys answering questions yesterday thinking that 1000 points meant 10 bucks and i thought " how the heck can they afford to pay out so much at such little amout of points. So after i reached my 1000 points i relooked at one of you msg 1957 and saw it was 4000 points lol :shock::shock: . Oh well ....today is another day and you are right about your last post, it does make a lot of sense. I hope you are feeling better as well.

btw as anyone here heard anything about cada cabeza site? I know i have asked before but thought i would throw it out there again.

I signed up too to see what this is all about...but I don't see anything but 5 or 10 point surveys...though I'm at 3400 points...took a few hours to get there...just wondering if they'll ever offer up any more than the min of 5-10

You can refer friends in for 25 points, darn 1957horses, we should have done that for you. And if you pose a question you can make points for that too. I think from now on if someone has a good sight that they recommend I will have them send me a referral so they get some points or money from it.

You can refer friends in for 25 points, darn 1957horses, we should have done that for you. And if you pose a question you can make points for that too. I think from now on if someone has a good sight that they recommend I will have them send me a referral so they get some points or money from it.

I knew that you get 25 points for referals, :shock: but I didn't want you all to think I was in it for the $$$ off your backs. :wink: So I just decided to let all know about to help in you getting some $$$. Goodness I hope it works well for all. :P