TELLWUT

1957horses

Hi,

I saw your comment on Tellwut and I know your username from this site! I knew you probably wouldn't see my response so I figured I would come here.

After you log into Tellwut, click on Most Recent which is on the left-hand side. It will take you through all of the surveys that you haven't completed. After you do one, there will be a link to go to the next survey. You can get through them very fast this way. Just a tip!

i'll try it tomorrow when they send me more.. i didn't think there was another way.. i've been clicking the 'home' button after each survey and it gets tiring.

yeah this is better.. you can click the 'next survey' button just below instead of moving the mouse AAAAALLL the way over to the left of the screen where the 'home' button is :P easier but it still doesn't get rid of that extra click my mouse is complaining of..

Hi,

I saw your comment on Tellwut and I know your username from this site! I knew you probably wouldn't see my response so I figured I would come here.

After you log into Tellwut, click on Most Recent which is on the left-hand side. It will take you through all of the surveys that you haven't completed. After you do one, there will be a link to go to the next survey. You can get through them very fast this way. Just a tip!

i'll try it tomorrow when they send me more.. i didn't think there was another way.. i've been clicking the 'home' button after each survey and it gets tiring.

yeah this is better.. you can click the 'next survey' button just below instead of moving the mouse AAAAALLL the way over to the left of the screen where the 'home' button is :P easier but it still doesn't get rid of that extra click my mouse is complaining of..

So how about this. I started with Most Recent and then when they were all done, I clicked Home and and got a few more. I also got one that I had already taken. So, I don't think any one way is better than another. I'm going to do a combo of both to make sure I get all the new ones.

I just received my $25 Amazon GC today. Took less than a week to get it. They make it look all fancy. I could do an emailed code and save them some cash on mailings.

I just received my $25 Amazon GC today. Took less than a week to get it. They make it look all fancy. I could do an emailed code and save them some cash on mailings.[/quote

LOL

I just received my $25 Amazon GC today. Took less than a week to get it. They make it look all fancy. I could do an emailed code and save them some cash on mailings.[/quote

LOL

i don't know if you realize but you have to keep the last ']' bracket after the word quote for the quote to show up :P

So here's an update on my last cash out and missing Amazon GC. Tellwut said they had mailed it on the 29th and sent me the tracking number. They were very nice and very fast in responding to my email. I did some tracking and found that on the 30th it was mis-sent to a town about 30 miles from here by USPS. I called USPS this morning and they said it was on it's way that it had been redirected to the correct(MY) address. He said if I still hadn't received it by Wednesday to call them back.

So, I've already cashed out again and am now expecting 2 GC's. Hopefully this will get sorted out and I'll get both of them around the same time. I really can't complain as I've never before had this problem but I now know how it feels to those who have posted here about the same thing before. :o) You have my sympathies.

This latest cash out is my 8th.

I saw from an email I got from Tellwut the other day that the points will be increasing next week I think starting Tuesday or somewhere around there. Instead of 5 points for a single survey it will go to 10 points and instead of 10 points for multiple choice it will go to 15 or 20 points. That is good news.

I saw from an email I got from Tellwut the other day that the points will be increasing next week I think starting Tuesday or somewhere around there. Instead of 5 points for a single survey it will go to 10 points and instead of 10 points for multiple choice it will go to 15 or 20 points. That is good news.

True...But you will only be able to submit 3x a week so that counts down on how many we could normally earn.

actually it's points earned for 'creating' a single question.. so they're cutting the amount they pay for creating surveys.. it's no longer 30 points for creating one.

The points earned for creating a single question survey will move to 10, (20 for a multi-question survey). We will also be publishing a maximum of three surveys a week per user.

Hi,

I appreciate that. Good tip.