TELLWUT

1957horses

I saw those and to be honest, I just made quick remarks like "why would you even ask that??!!" I have to say, I have issues with some of the questions. The ones where they ask two questions in one paragraph and you get a "yes" or "no" and sometimes I need to answer each one independently.

Is it taking longer to get your email after you have cashed out? I ordered the walmart gc on nov26 and haven't received the email yet.I did email them on sat but I have not received a response.

Here's a question for Tellwut members...everyone be honest...how many times when you enter Tellwut & do the quick surveys do you actually read all the questions or do you just click the 1st answer you see just to get the points?

I know there's some really long & some really stupid questions that people ask lately & I'm just wondering hwo many people just "free click" just to get through the questions?

Is it taking longer to get your email after you have cashed out? I ordered the walmart gc on nov26 and haven't received the email yet.I did email them on sat but I have not received a response.

When I first joined I'd get my GC within about 5 days, sometimes even 4. Yes, it has slowed down a bit. Now it takes about 8 to 9 days on average for me. Except for that one time mine was mis-sent and it took 2 weeks but that was the post office's problem not Tellwut's.

Here's a question for Tellwut members...everyone be honest...how many times when you enter Tellwut & do the quick surveys do you actually read all the questions or do you just click the 1st answer you see just to get the points?

I know there's some really long & some really stupid questions that people ask lately & I'm just wondering hwo many people just "free click" just to get through the questions?

Some of the surveys start out with a huge paragraph, usually political. For those, I quickly click undecided. I will skim all questions but don't sit there, read through and really think about an answer. And I don't get the people that ask a 10 question survey. It takes a lot of time to post all of those questions and answers for a small point return.

i asked that once and it was rejected

I do read them, they don't take that long, and I want to answer them as honestly as I can. I just don't know about all of the questions though. Sometimes they don't make sense.

I do read them, they don't take that long, and I want to answer them as honestly as I can. I just don't know about all of the questions though. Sometimes they don't make sense.
I also always read them but I have to agree that sometimes they don't make sense or I don't know what they are talking about so I just answer them the best I can.

I don't know about anybody else but to me it seems like there are a lot less questions lately. I have been in the 2,000 points for over a week and a half....................... :cry:

This saddens me, why couldn't they wait to slooow down AFTER CHRISTMAS???........................................... :roll:

I've pretty much stopped submitting questions lately. Maybe once a month when I get a good idea. It barely seems worth it to me but then the more questions the better when it comes to cashing out.

I don't know about anybody else but to me it seems like there are a lot less questions lately. I have been in the 2,000 points for over a week and a half....................... :cry:

This saddens me, why couldn't they wait to slooow down AFTER CHRISTMAS???........................................... :roll:

i cashed out 7 days ago and i'm at 1100 right now.. usually the week mark is around 1800 (100 points so far today)

I have to agree that there does seem to be less surveys per day and even the kind of surveys they accept is different.I very seldom submit one now.I also think it takes longer to receive the email from them and longer to get the award.I emailed them the other day because I didn't receive the email that my award is on it's way and I thought there might be a problem and they never responded although I did get the email but haven't received it in the mail yet.I have been able to cash out twice a month since I started but I bet it will be once a month after awhile.