TELLWUT

1957horses

I was on facebook Tellwut this morning and people were complaining about the changes on this site the comments were about the walmart card being gone......I checked and they are still there but I wonder for how long.

I redeemed last week and still haven't heard anything. I was going to wait till I had 8,000 points, but my amazon account is just about empty and was crying out to be feed ........... :shock: that and got paronoid something would happen and it is just best to always redeem when you hit the mark...... ..........:D

I redeemed last week and still haven't heard anything. I was going to wait till I had 8,000 points, but my amazon account is just about empty and was crying out to be feed ........... :shock: that and got paronoid something would happen and it is just best to always redeem when you hit the mark...... ..........:D
I cashed out a couple weeks ago it took 7 days before I received the email and then 5 days to get the walmart card wghich was today.

I have noticed on facebook that some people have had there accounts suspended. ..................I wonder why?........... Dosent't seem to be a lot of surveys today or is it just me.

I like this site. They have cut back on the number of surveys and seem to be rejecting more than they used to, but I have been paid multiple times from them.

I think they may have gotten a bit overwhelmed with new people and needed to cut down on the amount we could all redeem. They may also be understaffed or something and be unable to go through submissions as fast as they used to. I don't mind since this is a really ancillary form of income for me. :)

WOO HOO................................ :D

Just cashed out today AND got the last one in the mail today........................ :lol:

Yeah 1957horses.................... I still like Tellwut but it is taking longerto cash out and receive the reward I used to be able to cash out every 2weeks and it was 2 weeks monday and I stil need 900 points.

WOO HOO................................ :D

Just cashed out today AND got the last one in the mail today........................ :lol:

Yeah 1957horses.................... I still like Tellwut but it is taking longer to cash out and receive the reward I used to be able to cash out every 2weeks and it was 2 weeks monday and I still need 900 points.

I had cashed out when I had 6000 points but cashed out 4000 that's why I was able to cashout and receive the card all today. But so far it is twice a month. I have made $120.00 so far since I started in June. Best part?? NO dq no fighting customer service for payment, steady income (so far) I'm really happy finding this site. I wish other sites would start something like this. If one could do it, I'm sure others could to!! But others would rather cheat people by not paying and other things for the good of themselves................................ :evil:

Yeah 1957horses.................... I still like Tellwut but it is taking longer to cash out and receive the reward I used to be able to cash out every 2weeks and it was 2 weeks monday and I still need 900 points.

I had cashed out when I had 6000 points but cashed out 4000 that's why I was able to cashout and receive the card all today. But so far it is twice a month. I have made $120.00 so far since I started in June. Best part?? NO dq no fighting customer service for payment, steady income (so far) I'm really happy finding this site. I wish other sites would start something like this. If one could do it, I'm sure others could to!! But others would rather cheat people by not paying and other things for the good of themselves................................ :evil: I agree it s so nice not to ever get DQ...................I was on facebook Tellwut yesterday and I did notice some people have had there accounts suspended and some have had there cards cancelled so I hope this is not something that is going to start happening.

i'm not sure what happened in the last post but you have to leave the quote brackets around the person's post for it to show as a quote

[quote]person's post[/quote]

if even one of the brackets is missing it won't show

I've been cashing out steady the last few months here in Canada for the Cineplex gift card..plus Amazon...I haven't had to pay for a movie in months...always receive the gift card about 5-6 days later after I redeem..have used them with no problem at all..As for the site...I think they've been swamped with a ton of members & are now slowing the surveys way down per day as before you could do all kinds each day...I can understand on their part...I can't complain with them as I agree with the above posts..whenever I've had a problem they get back to me within a day & resolve anything that's wrong with my account..Hope they're around in 2013

it's definitely slower lately.. tomorrow is day 17 on my latest run and that's usually my cash out day.. but right now i'm only at 3145 points..
I would say that there is at least 50 less points a day I used to be able to cash out in 2 weeks and now it takes 3 weeks and I think it will soon go to once a month.

They had 2 questions today from 2 different people about the same thing about the "altered salmon"..................... :roll:

I noticed that. Kind of odd that they would let two of those through on the same day. I have enough to get an Amazon card and I might just go ahead and do that if it is taking longer to get the cards. IF I can even get the cards.