TELLWUT

1957horses

I read on Facebook that there working to get Tellwut to load faster I hope they hurry up because I am getting frustrated trying to do the surveys it used to be if I just waited a little bit and then tried again it would be okay but thats not the case anymore it is slow loading at least 90% of the time.

Did I miss something or what?? I only got about 10 surveys on Friday................... :cry:

It's hard to create surveys when the website won't load... :?

Wasn't fir me on Saturday night about 7:30 pm CST even after yiu clicked vote and then it say's "please wait" that screen was stuck for 30 seconds every cotten picken time..................... :x

I do not like tellwhut whatsoever. 5 or 10 points on random poll questions and sitting there doing it for hours on end is not worth my time. I went up to 1000 points and that tired me out. I am not going to try for 10k I think I would get carpal tunnel doing it...

I wish they would take Tellwut down for a day and get it working properly this is getting old and I don't think if you just give up until the next day you will be able to do all the surveys you missed because Easter Sunday I was only able to do a few surveys in the morning because I was busy with my Easter activities and then when I tried later that evening it was to slow so I gave up and figured I would play catch up in the morning since I am an early riser and it usually is okay early but I was surprised that I only had 2 surveys.